4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Remaking them is always an option and it's something I constantly have on my mind. If I would not have started the prequel ( and the feedback would not have been that overwhelmingly positive ) then I'd probably remade them by now and worked fully on Chapter 4. However, as long as there is the slightest Chance I'm getting my assets back, I'll try to avoid this. The differences will be jarring and the last thing I want is that I start to hate my own creations - Or in this case, recreations. So for now I'm focusing on the prequel and then maybe MNF2 or continue to adapt on the prequel, depending on feedback once the final version is out. It sucks, it really does, but if it turns out this is going to take longer ( lets say, 6 months ) then it is what it is, sadly. Trust me, no one is more hurt than I am right now regarding this case. I got some more news from my lawyer yesterday and today but I can't share them publicly because we recently learned that law enforcement is reading my progress updates on patreon. I can still talk about the other case ( where I'm the victim ) but what I learned yesterday almost broke me, until my lawyer was able to clarify it today ( which made me very hopeful again ). It will just take time until my court hearing happens ( there will be a court hearing happening 100%, not because of the crypto scam but other things related to the case where I'm the victim ).

Edit: And yes, they are checking my games and might be questioning the age of characters like Olivia. I can't confirm or deny that. But since the game is published on steam and on a lot of other sites on the regular internet, law is on my side, because there is nothing illegal portrayed in any of my games ( since all characters are 18+ ). If they think my game is some kind of pedobait, then they not only have to go against me, they will also have to go against steam and patreon, because they take cuts of my income from distributing those games.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
For myself I would like to see the game continue AND the prequel AND 5287 other games, ALL with weekly updates. Will that happen? NO. Can that happen. NO. So, I will enjoy the prequel, hope that everything works out with the STUPIDITY of situation that Caused this, and wish the best for Killer7.

Of course, IF the remaking of the models is required, I have a suggestion that will ELIMINATE the problem of small differences being noticed. Just add Chocolate Chip Cookies to EVERY image, that way everyone will be so distracted by the GLORIOUS Cookies and not notice anything else. :)

Take care of yourself K7, do things you enjoy, and give us Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and amazing people!

Another week, another progress update!

There are some things I learned last week regarding my case, but nothing I can freely share publicily yet. Let's just say that a certain person investigating my stuff didn't find anything crypto related, but is now taking a look at my games. That's all I can say because you amazing people are not the only ones reading my posts. As you can imagine, I'm not worried at all because everything is public and legal anyway.

Okay, let's talk about the games!

I'm currently around 50 or 55% done with the renders for the second prequel beta, which means a release on the weekend might be possible. I'm getting them done faster than I thought because I had a lot of scenes already prepared, where I can replace the characters with different clothes and continue there. Like I said a few times already, this day will be as long as the first one and will end with a lewd scene in the night which is going to be hilarious. I pointed this out quite a few times now but I really feel like having the MC not be as experienced as he is in the main game really can make for some funny dialogues. It's very different compared to MNF as well, like I said, so having him AND the girl be totally inexperienced might remind some of you wholesome people about your first time being intimate with someone. At least it did for me. I've already prepared some stuff for the third prequel beta which might be a release candidate, I'm not 100% sure yet, because I feel like I want to expand more on the prequel but also don't want you guys to wait that much longer to give it a play. I can work on it like I did for the main game after all, at least as long as I dont have my assets back. What do you guys think? If you played the sequel beta already, don't hesitate to share your feedback with me regarding that by the way. Todays render shows Amelie and Jackie at the university. I think a lot of you are going to appreciate how fast Amelie ( And Rei ) will become part of the "circle" that is Sabrina, Lea, Jackie and the MC, who know each other since they were children. Especially Rei will be welcomed with very open arms and she appreciates it more than she shows initially - something she will tell the MC. This day is actually full of emotions as well, probably making you worry initially that you messed up with a decision but don't worry - I'm sticking to my principle where the top answer is the right answer. Trust me when I say everything will work out!

While the renders were rendering I also worked on Chapter 4 some more. My mood was a little dampened because it has been almost exactly a year since Chapter 3 released, probably the best game update I released so far. Not being able to continue on it right away and release something that might be even better really put a dent in my overall more positive mood lately, but I'm recovering from it. I'm still really enjoying the fact that I can integrate Anna way better into events now, even if she is going to be a little immobile for some of them. I also planned some interesting things with Sarah which might lead to a relaxing time in the Sauna with her, so she can blend out what happened before and just enjoy being fully herself again around the MC. His behavior in general will be way more confident now, which is a result of him having his memories back. There is not going to be much hesitation anymore when he re-lives some of his memories ( one of them even includes a prequel girl ). I feel like him and Anna are going to talk a lot about their past together because it's something the MC was completely missing these last few (ingame) weeks. This will also give you some more insight on the MC even if you are not going to play the prequel!

And I feel like thats it for now. Tomorrow might be the day where the four suspects will be sentenced already so I can close that chapter once and for all ( if not then there is going to be only one more day for it ). After that it's the waiting game for certain things that are already in motion, but I'm not worried too much. The main suspect will most likely stay in Thailand but will hopefully get caught with the international arrest warrant. He did some terrible shit besides the robbery, things that I don't even want to speak about because they are so awful. I will update you guys once I hear anything I can freely share. Stay awesome and thanks for the support, as always!

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020

Hello there you wonderful and amazing people!

Another week, another progress update!

There are some things I learned last week regarding my case, but nothing I can freely share publicily yet. Let's just say that a certain person investigating my stuff didn't find anything crypto related, but is now taking a look at my games. That's all I can say because you amazing people are not the only ones reading my posts. As you can imagine, I'm not worried at all because everything is public and legal anyway.

Okay, let's talk about the games!

I'm currently around 50 or 55% done with the renders for the second prequel beta, which means a release on the weekend might be possible. I'm getting them done faster than I thought because I had a lot of scenes already prepared, where I can replace the characters with different clothes and continue there. Like I said a few times already, this day will be as long as the first one and will end with a lewd scene in the night which is going to be hilarious. I pointed this out quite a few times now but I really feel like having the MC not be as experienced as he is in the main game really can make for some funny dialogues. It's very different compared to MNF as well, like I said, so having him AND the girl be totally inexperienced might remind some of you wholesome people about your first time being intimate with someone. At least it did for me. I've already prepared some stuff for the third prequel beta which might be a release candidate, I'm not 100% sure yet, because I feel like I want to expand more on the prequel but also don't want you guys to wait that much longer to give it a play. I can work on it like I did for the main game after all, at least as long as I dont have my assets back. What do you guys think? If you played the sequel beta already, don't hesitate to share your feedback with me regarding that by the way. Todays render shows Amelie and Jackie at the university. I think a lot of you are going to appreciate how fast Amelie ( And Rei ) will become part of the "circle" that is Sabrina, Lea, Jackie and the MC, who know each other since they were children. Especially Rei will be welcomed with very open arms and she appreciates it more than she shows initially - something she will tell the MC. This day is actually full of emotions as well, probably making you worry initially that you messed up with a decision but don't worry - I'm sticking to my principle where the top answer is the right answer. Trust me when I say everything will work out!

While the renders were rendering I also worked on Chapter 4 some more. My mood was a little dampened because it has been almost exactly a year since Chapter 3 released, probably the best game update I released so far. Not being able to continue on it right away and release something that might be even better really put a dent in my overall more positive mood lately, but I'm recovering from it. I'm still really enjoying the fact that I can integrate Anna way better into events now, even if she is going to be a little immobile for some of them. I also planned some interesting things with Sarah which might lead to a relaxing time in the Sauna with her, so she can blend out what happened before and just enjoy being fully herself again around the MC. His behavior in general will be way more confident now, which is a result of him having his memories back. There is not going to be much hesitation anymore when he re-lives some of his memories ( one of them even includes a prequel girl ). I feel like him and Anna are going to talk a lot about their past together because it's something the MC was completely missing these last few (ingame) weeks. This will also give you some more insight on the MC even if you are not going to play the prequel!

And I feel like thats it for now. Tomorrow might be the day where the four suspects will be sentenced already so I can close that chapter once and for all ( if not then there is going to be only one more day for it ). After that it's the waiting game for certain things that are already in motion, but I'm not worried too much. The main suspect will most likely stay in Thailand but will hopefully get caught with the international arrest warrant. He did some terrible shit besides the robbery, things that I don't even want to speak about because they are so awful. I will update you guys once I hear anything I can freely share. Stay awesome and thanks for the support, as always!

good shit k7. hopefully this means the end is in sight for you!!! keep your head up man, as a lurker, sounds like a lot of us are in for the long haul brutha!!

Reactions: Elhemeer and tslojr

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Well, at least for the case where I'm the victim. The other stuff might take some time, turns out that police women might not be the best audience to check out my rendering files... :KEK:
Dunno, might earn yourself a new subscriber.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Dunno, might earn yourself a new subscriber.
It sucks that I can't share what I already know but that will not be the case with her. She's currently trying to portray my game as something more negative.

Edited so I won't get any issues.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I totally understand you Killer7, but once they revue everything like you said it's all legal and above board and there shouldn't be any issues going forward.

P.S. Can't wait to play the before My New Memories game I'm positive I will have a ball with that one Luv Ya:love:

Reactions: Killer7
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes