• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does any CG have complete with all the images and animations of the game? Or how can you extract all that?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Bruh, Beggar make Maria too hot at every version. But we can't get full house interaction with her... DAMN Bruh

Reactions: Kirin7

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Bruh, Beggar make Maria too hot at every version. But we can't get full house interaction with her... DAMN Bruh
Yeah. Y'know, part of me was actually hoping that there might be a new scene with Maria in this update. Like maybe the aphrodisiac option for her would be included. Ah well, maybe in the next one.

I really liked the update though. Shasha's content was awesome and Sarah's was nice too. Kinda annoying to bounce between both save files to see the both of them, but BoN will add and kiss and make up scene for the two girls when the Xtras verison gets released in a few days. I went with Shasha (since I prefer her between the two) so I'll see how things get made up with Sarah.

In short, can't wait for the Xtra version of 1.9 to come out.

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
How I prevent Sara and Amaria from following me, I thought it was a mistake of the program. But I see that I am part of the team, I would like to take it out and leave Markus alone.
How do I do it ???

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Sarah doesn't seem to show up in her room anymore, after the first step in her new quest.
Tried both stealing the deck and getting it from Lizzy. Win the first tourney round or steal the deck and from the next day on, shes just not there anymore.

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, how do you start the new sarah quest? Literally have zero idea and the walkthrough hasn't been updated yet.
You have to have completed the Sarah quest to where you can leave stuff ib her room (i.e. dildo, buttplug, xl dildo, etc). Once you can do that, you have to leave an xl dildo with lubricant 5 times in her room in the morning and watch her insert it at night. After 5 times, you should be able to talk to her in the afternoon and start the tinymon quest. It's all in the new walkthrough.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes