shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
anybody know how to give gifts in this game? been following the walkthrough and now at the part where it tells me to give gifts to rachel to improve relationship. I bought 99 of every item I could but there's no options to give her any gifts ever in the game and talking to her through all times of day/night doesn't give me any options either.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I think there are instances where youre the one doing the cucking. Im not sure about the other way around but i dont think so.
I haven't played in quite a few versions but I recall at least two such unavoidable events, though perhaps not one everyone would classify them as cucking given you haven't started dating them. One where Tyna loses the fight and one where the bully is raping Sandra.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
anyway to display message instantly?

Or which file contains the dialogs? I guess I could try to write a program to add \> at beginning of each line.

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
I get black screen when I put aphrodisiac in Maria's breakfast then went to bedroom at night and triggered black screen. anyone know how to fix this?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys after some test i really do not understand how unlock Shasha.
I really do not wanna restart from 0 again.
I try to use this variable give to me from another user here:

At least in v1.4. variables if you chose Sara and wanted to choose Shasha too were these:
57 = 1
50 = 25
187 = 5

But when i use the rpg save editor with me last save file where i choice Sarah, those variable are not in the variables.
If someone have unlock both girls and can help me to unlock Shasha too. Can he shared the info for the variable or switch?
Anticipate thankses.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
So guys after some test i really do not understand how unlock Shasha.
I really do not wanna restart from 0 again.
I try to use this variable give to me from another user here:

At least in v1.4. variables if you chose Sara and wanted to choose Shasha too were these:
57 = 1
50 = 25
187 = 5

But when i use the rpg save editor with me last save file where i choice Sarah, those variable are not in the variables.
If someone have unlock both girls and can help me to unlock Shasha too. Can he shared the info for the variable or switch?
Anticipate thankses.
Here you go a save file with shasha and sarah for you choose, but do a double save because you cant complete both their history at the same time or after you finish one of them (at least when i finished shasha, everytime i tried to do sarah, it went back to shasha). But on the Xtra version, it seems bon will open both of them (just not their quest itself).

Rabbit00

Apr 16, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the second Hornet Auto scene... Anyone know what I'm supposed to do? I've definitely worked more that 50 days by now...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here you go a save file with shasha and sarah for you choose, but do a double save because you cant complete both their history at the same time or after you finish one of them (at least when i finished shasha, everytime i tried to do sarah, it went back to shasha). But on the Xtra version, it seems bon will open both of them (just not their quest itself).
On the Xtra we can have both girls without the quest?
I mean i have choice Sarah. In the extra we unlock also Shasha too?
I really need to understand this. Because i am not into Shasha thing. But have her just to fuck i really appreciated it.
Can someone confirm it?
Anticipate thankses.
Thanks for the save file, but i cant use it. I prefer to use me MC name XD
I try to see if i have an old save file before the choice. Just to see it.

Jhash

Jan 10, 2018
Unfortunately Beggar of Net isn't in F95Zone and thus it's pointless trying tell to him something. You either download the whole 3GBs+ or download the Compressed Version when it's done. Links to both available in OP (=first post of thread).

But it's recommendable to wait at least until v1.9. Fixed+Xtras version is released, as it (hopefully) contains (even a bit) less bugs...
Yeah.. or maybe wait for later version to have many features than counted new scenes :3 well i have to wait for later version so my data will not deplete in vain hahaha..

kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to start the quest of Ms Taylor? I forgot to take the sleeping pills and now I can not find a way to advance :( Pls help

VicZ

May 21, 2017
On the Xtra we can have both girls without the quest?
I mean i have choice Sarah. In the extra we unlock also Shasha too?
I really need to understand this. Because i am not into Shasha thing. But have her just to fuck i really appreciated it.
Can someone confirm it?
Anticipate thankses.
Thanks for the save file, but i cant use it. I prefer to use me MC name XD
I try to see if i have an old save file before the choice. Just to see it.
Yea Bon said himself on his patreon (someone asked him), there you go:

You have the choice between her stories, With Xtars you can unlock all content of two girls, but the history.

And if i'm not wrong, with the edit program you can change the MC name, some people here know how to do it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Latest post from BON:

I see many nervous people! Because I have to choose between Shasha and Sarah !!! Damn Beggar! I'm going to put toothpicks under your nails !! to fire!
But ... if you read .. you'll see that extras will have threesome content with Shasha and Sarah, so it's easy to deduce that you'll have the two characters at the end.

SPOILER

In the extras: Once finished with Shasha or Sarah a mission was opened to make peace, unlocking all the content of the character not selected. . So... you only lose the Tinymon tournament with a character, I think it's not very serious

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes