BDI123

May 23, 2017
Please guys i need help with Nadine!!!, when the mother of Rachel return with the Beggar and i and have to leave the game freaze. Someone knows how to help me?
Don't touch your mouse--use the keyboard until Max or what ever you have named him goes into the toilet to through up,

Reactions: CommanderOlympus

BDI123

May 23, 2017
After stealing Sasha's cards and finishing the tournament, when I visit Charles, I get a scene with Sasha and Max nude and the screen freezes p. Also when I put the aphrodisiac in Sara's food, I get a blank black screen when I go to sleep that is also frozen .

Reactions: tonigobe

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hey man, i tried to do the variable thing with shasha, but it seem it did not work. Can i send you my savefile for you to do it or can you send me yours? Thanks
Could you tell me the specifics? Like what program you were using to edit the file for example?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
for those asking about the date and the contents of next update, there you go again.

Version 1.9 "Tinymon Batlle Royale" is coming
Test Version date release: 29/ Sep / 2018
Content

• Finish quest Sarah
  • Full quest Shasha
  • Full house events Shasha
Can someone tell me if the Shasha quest is always the same?
I mean i choice Sarah in me past walkthrough. So for Shasha i need to restart the game? Or there is a new way to continue with Shasha too?
I really hope i can continue because restart the game is really frustrated!

In case can someone tell me who switch i need to use with rpg save editor to enable also Shasha quest?
Anticipate thankses.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I mean i choice Sarah in me past walkthrough. So for Shasha i need to restart the game? Or there is a new way to continue with Shasha too?

In case can someone tell me who switch i need to use with rpg save editor to enable also Shasha quest?
Anticipate thankses.
At least in v1.4. variables if you chose Sara and wanted to choose Shasha too were these:
57 = 1
50 = 25
187 = 5

Try if those still work. I haven't tried yet...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Anticipate thankses.
At least in v1.4. variables if you chose Sara and wanted to choose Shasha too were these:
57 = 1
50 = 25
187 = 5

Thank i write it on a note pad. And when the time come i try it.
So i presume that if i choice Sarah, Shasha is locked?
Can someone confirm it? With all the change he do with laura and amy, at last he can change also Shasha too.
Because it's been so long, that now the save file are so advanced that it's stressful to have to do it again just for shasha alone.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Thank i write it on a note pad. And when the time come i try it.
So i presume that if i choice Sarah, Shasha is locked?
Can someone confirm it? With all the change he do with laura and amy, at last he can change also Shasha too.
Because it's been so long, that now the save file are so advanced that it's stressful to have to do it again just for shasha alone.
Yes, it was a choice between Sara and Shasha. But: There wasn't much Shasha content before this version. Only one scene in Train or somewhere and that's it. Now seems to be...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
57 = 1
50 = 25
187 = 5

Damn i open the save file with RpgMakerSaveEdit but in variables
There is no
I think we need to do first something with switches.
Guys if someone know how to unlock Shasha too, please tell me!
I really do not wanna restart form the scratch only for Shasha! Please Help me.
Anticipate thankses.

Scrooger

May 11, 2018
Hey, just wanted to ask if anyone had the same issue as i have currently. After giving Sarah the second Card, before going to the restaurant, she has to ask her dad for some money. When i go back to the room, her dad comes in and nothing else happens. He just stands there and i cant do anything. BTW: I'm basically running around as the MC and Sarah's following me. Is this a known bug? Thanks guys.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 13, 2018
My New Life [v1.9 Fix 2 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.58GB

Download Win (552MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes