Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
When she invites to house and i go there in afternoon, the game freezes after short scene and dialogue how she'll suck d day and night if he help her win the tournament...
That's not a problem with the game itself, as that scene worked just fine for me, unfortunately. :/

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Sup Guys, can someone send me a save file with shasha open or both of them? i only got sarah on my save.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
That's not a problem with the game itself, as that scene worked just fine for me, unfortunately. :/
Well, idk then, this game is buggy asf and problems varies from save to save...all i did was change those variables, dating works, but game freezes in her house after that scene...probably have to wait for fix if it'll solve problem at all...

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Yep, just as I thought. Even with changing the variables so that you can choose both Sarah and Shasha, after the tournament, you're locked in.

I progressed with both Sarah and Shasha in a separate save file til I could ask them both about the tournament. I asked Shasha, as this was my alt save file and I was planning to choose Sarah in my main one. I finished Shasha's quest but now whenever I approach Sarah in the afternoon, the game just replays the final match in the touranment, with Shasha as my partner, and the anal scene afterwards. :/

Kinda sucks, but Shasha's content was awesome. I'm trying Sarah's now. Btw, has anyone figured out the tournament mechanics fully yet? What are you supposed to pick whenever Sarah/Shasha is distracted or when she gives no signal at all? Is it random?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Well, idk then, this game is buggy asf and problems varies from save to save...all i did was change those variables, dating works, but game freezes in her house after that scene...probably have to wait for fix if it'll solve problem at all...
Yeah try that. Sorry about that, dude.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
This version has less content than the last one. Possibly, BoN was working in parallel with MNL2.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
This version has less content than the last one. Possibly, BoN was working in parallel with MNL2.
To be honest, I'm going to wait a while for MNL2. At least, til it has a good few hours of content. Hopefully, more stuff will still be coming to MNL1 in the meantime.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yea it seems to work, but you gotta have separate saves, otherwise it will bugg out.
Edit: Where are sarah's card i supposed to steal?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Crap seems I deleted this game for some stupid reason.. going to have to start all over ..sigh.. oh well

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Is there some other pre-req to start Sarah's quest other than just talking to her in the afternoon? I'm pretty sure I completed her previous content and chose her over Shasha, is there another girl(s) I need to complete as well?

Edit: Nevermind. I had to see the xtra large dildo scene in her bedroom in order for it to trigger

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Use this:

Do what it says in the walkthrough and it should work. It did for me at least.

The dating part of Shasha works fine but I haven't figured out how to start her quest yet. Anyone had any luck with that?
This is exactly what I have been looking for _ Thanks for link, it is much appreciated.
I read on the Patreon page a couple people said they were getting an alert from their security software. I downloaded the Zip file, unzipped and scanned with Avira and BitDefender, both give it a thumbs up, it's clean.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes