FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
So 85 percent sure hit a bug, after the pussy fight tyna wont stop following me, and Amaria doesnt spawn at the house plus when i tryed to enter there house one time, game bugged and took me to the pussy fight again, went to sleep now tyna is always following me..... heres save for details

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Could anyone tell me where Pam's house is? I can't remember for the life of me and cant find it in the walkthroughs either.
New Neighborhood door #4

The answers from characters in the game are:
1st - maybe i help you lather
2 - fucking childrens
I think you're still early in the game. You need to at least have Sarah's bedroom key 1st. Refer to the beggar section for more info.

Reactions: Theoc

Issara

Mar 31, 2018
Could anyone tell me why Maria sent me to school not her room after I got her package at Terracotta?

Rhonny

Oct 26, 2017
the game don´t run on my pc anymore. The Window looks like a Explorer. Other RPGM with "Red Logo" are running.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
the game don´t run on my pc anymore. The Window looks like a Explorer. Other RPGM with "Red Logo" are running.
By "a Explorer", do you mean the file explorer window? Did you decompress the downloaded archive file? Are you running "game.exe" in the installed folder? If the answer to all of this is yes, then the only thing I can think of is a corrupted installation. Delete the entire installation, download a new version from a link on the OP (not anywhere else), and use 7Zip to decompress it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
stuck on sex scene with the workers wife. Clara I think
any fix for this?
It's not broken. Where exactly are you stuck? Your question, as asked, can not be answered. If you are freezing during a black screen, reload and retry several times until you get through. If it doesn't, search for black screen freeze in this thread. I can't help that any further because it does not happen for me.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So 85 percent sure hit a bug, after the pussy fight tyna wont stop following me, and Amaria doesnt spawn at the house plus when i tryed to enter there house one time, game bugged and took me to the pussy fight again, went to sleep now tyna is always following me..... heres save for details
I don't see how you could've gotten to that game state without editing variables. Doing this to your own game is not a game bug. Amaria appears at night in her own house just fine, and Tyna appears in hers in the afternoon just like they're supposed to. At what house are you saying Amaria does not spawn?

I altered your save file so that Tyna no longer follows you. (Awwww... c'mon! Who wouldn't want Tyna following them like a puppy dog? She looks so darned cute running after your car when driving. :closedtongue:) I don't know if there is anything else wrong created by running around with this corrupted state. You may have to load a previous save to clear further corruption.

Shambles

Jul 30, 2018
After i get the teachers key im stuck at school and cant go make a copy because the school gates are closed.
What should i do to leave the school?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
After i get the teachers key im stuck at school and cant go make a copy because the school gates are closed.
What should i do to leave the school?
leave through the window in the teachers office, to re-enter make sure you go to the left of the schoolbuilidng so you can make it in time. This is stated in the walkthrough given in the OP!

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
So, I'm stuck on the second home visit with Rachel. I go see her, the scene progresses and gets to the end, but I'm stuck there, I can't get out. Throughout the scene it's giving me a loading error, says "failed to load: img/pictures/INTRachelEnseñarTetas2.png" and gives me the option to retry. I retry, it says "now loading" and then I get the same error. WTF am I supposed to do w/ this? I checked the image file, the proper one is there.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes