maike18

Dec 28, 2017
The beggar doesn't sell sleeping pill. Sleepy-time candle?

Thank you and have you share this mod Firebane's My New Life Modded with me already tried to download it on the site but it ends up corrupted

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you and have you share this mod Firebane's My New Life Modded with me already tried to download it on the site but it ends up corrupted
If the mod is corrupted try downloading it again and properly follow the installation guide.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thx, but not sell =\
The Beggar does not sell sleeping pills. I have no idea why you think he does. You find sleeping pills by exploring your house. They are in the basement in the left-side white cabinet. All sleeping pill locations are listed in the walkthroughs on the .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The mod download works just fine and is not corrupted. Make sure you are using it on the version of the game listed in the thread title and not on the compacted version (it must be the full sized version). Also, make sure your copy of 7Zip is up to date.

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
Could anyone tell me where Pam's house is? I can't remember for the life of me and cant find it in the walkthroughs either.

greyfog

Apr 24, 2017
I just repeated the answers of two characters in the game. sorry for my bad english. did not want to offend anyone =\

Reactions: bas
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes