• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Gents,
Another round of pestering for help. I'm stuck with Sarah. Anytime I try to access Midtown I am automaticallt thrown into scene after meeting Shasha, the one next to 'Justice' statue with 'Well that was rather unpleasant...' line. But after completing the dialogue Sarah returns to her regular outfit and we cannot enter the hotel. Ideas anyone?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Gents,
Another round of pestering for help. I'm stuck with Sarah. Anytime I try to access Midtown I am automaticallt thrown into scene after meeting Shasha, the one next to 'Justice' statue with 'Well that was rather unpleasant...' line. But after completing the dialogue Sarah returns to her regular outfit and we cannot enter the hotel. Ideas anyone?
Did you edited your save ?

zenllen

Jul 6, 2018
This is a really good game. Many characters to play with and detailed plot. Too mad there isn't a through walk through. I guess we are all berried our mind in playing it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This is a really good game. Many characters to play with and detailed plot. Too mad there isn't a through walk through. I guess we are all berried our mind in playing it.
If you look at first page, you will see that there is a walk through.

vasa1

Jul 26, 2018
1 Go to Maria´s room
2 Try to touch her while she sleeps. She awake.
3 Next Morning leave your house.
4 One girl hit you and steal your money 5$ ( START STEALHT TRAINING POINT 15)
5 In weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter.
6 Go to your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit
7 Talk to Maria on the Beach
8 Enjoy

when i talk to Maria (point 5), she just telling to leave her alone.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
1 Go to Maria´s room
2 Try to touch her while she sleeps. She awake.
3 Next Morning leave your house.
4 One girl hit you and steal your money 5$ ( START STEALHT TRAINING POINT 15)
5 In weekend morning talk with Maria on beach in Old Quarter.
6 Go to your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit
7 Talk to Maria on the Beach
8 Enjoy

when i talk to Maria (point 5), she just telling to leave her alone.
Read the (v1.7) for new Maria's quest.

Achilles72

Jul 27, 2018
Howdy folks,

I've been enjoying the game by using my own best judgment to all the options available when interacting with the in-game characters until I realized that I've made a bad call on whether or not to call the police during Ms. Taylor & Ronald scene. Now I'm stuck trying to get Laura, Maria, and even Ms. Taylor. Is there any way to reset the character without having to replay the game from the beginning?

Dragonmist

Feb 8, 2018
Hi, it says from the walkthrough that there is a bug for triggering the event with mrs. taylor and rossalva, i followed the suggested way to fix the bug, but im still stuck... the event for mrs. taylor and rossalva didnt happen

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Just thought something...instead of adding more and more pages of people asking for walkthroughs we should create a thread with only walkthrough and people that asks for help.What you think guys ?

Reactions: Vrkodlak

belkpool

Jan 19, 2018
hi guys i just downloaded the game since long time and it's laggy and take long to swap between areas this version have much bugs is there something to decompress the exe file to make the game not take much from my cpu ?

also every time i get this when i walk to anything

this lines

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just thought something...instead of adding more and more pages of people asking for walkthroughs we should create a thread with only walkthrough and people that asks for help.What you think guys ?
Walkthroughs are in the OP. Why are people asking for a walkthrough, though? Because 1) they're lazy; 2) they just don't care.

So, people will keep asking for a walkthrough here ANYWAY.

mong123

Feb 2, 2018
guys I have a problem in daisy's quest after I talk with her and christian hit me I can't talk with bliss in the hideout when I go to her she don't make any interactions and say her normal phrase " sorry , missions will be available next update" and I f talk with daisy again and repeat the same scene of christian fight me and then the MC say he need to talk with bliss

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
guys I have a problem in daisy's quest after I talk with her and christian hit me I can't talk with bliss in the hideout when I go to her she don't make any interactions and say her normal phrase " sorry , missions will be available next update" and I f talk with daisy again and repeat the same scene of christian fight me and then the MC say he need to talk with bliss
You can always search the topic to find the answer.
I repeat my post: Bliss is bugged look here: for solution.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes