• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys any news for the update? And if someone know something about who we have in this next update?
Anticipate thankses.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Mafia preference anyone know which maybe the best to join? Chang or Warren for me it's about future updates. But I find Warren part clear and you know what you get. But Chang no clue. Anyone

Feb 25, 2018
Check variable 185 "Amor Rachel". If you have finished all of her home visit scenes, it should be 2,000. Note: Do NOT go on phone dates with her after the first where Maria caught you. This is a known incompatibility bug with the new home visit rewrite.
Yep, i done that, thats why im concern cause the value on Rachel Love is 203 i checked out in the save editor. So maybe i need to change it to 2000? or is it risky to do that? for any future event i mean.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Yep, i done that, thats why im concern cause the value on Rachel Love is 203 i checked out in the save editor. So maybe i need to change it to 2000? or is it risky to do that? for any future event i mean.
Not risky at all. You will be missing some hot/funny scenes with Rachel. So it is recommended you further advance with home visit.

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone else have/had Issues trying to trigger the scenes with Marble at the Hornet Auto job? setting the days worked to 25 is not activating it, nor is any other #of days I've tried either. Help a brother out?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else have/had Issues trying to trigger the scenes with Marble at the Hornet Auto job? setting the days worked to 25 is not activating it, nor does any other #of days I've tried either. Help a brother out?
BoN change work days to 10, 20, so change the days first to 10 then to 20.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Though this is my first post here, it’ll be a lengthy one.

I’m stuck with two characters.

1. Pam – stuck at the second part of the stalker quest. I found all the evidence to be able to tell Pam that the stalker seems to be someone from school. During recess I go up to her and start the dialogue. She then tells me to follow her to the toilet. Here is where the scene won’t show. Instead of the toilet scene/dialogue with Pam the game skips back to second part of school. This is repeatable. Any way to solve this?

2. Laura – sadly I think I just missed the opportunity? Can’t remember exactly what I did but after Ms. Taylor sent me to get a package from the pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy, got the package from Laura and returned to Ms. Taylor. Not sure if I gave her the package because in my inventory there still is the entry ‘Mss. Taylor Package 1x’. Is that normal?

The sex just started. Hours 14 to 20 Ms. Taylor is always in her office in the apartment and lets me chose what it shall be for today (sex scene choices). At night starting at 0 o’clock she’s in her office and I can talk to her and chose a sex scene. After that scene MC gets ported outside the building, time is still the same. At night Ms. Tayler is also in her bedroom sleeping, no further choices possible. I once got the scene in her bedroom where she rode a dildo.

Also can’t remember a phone call from Laura after leaving Ms. Taylor’s apartment. Anyone else had that problem? Any solutions?

For Laura I got the following scenes: peek in bathroom (no entering possible), living room footjob, she once watched MC in the shower jerking off, I can enter her bedroom any time (had a copy of her key made) and undress/grope her. I was not able to get down to the basement in the pharmacy which I guess needs to happen to trigger the next events.

TL;DR Can’t progress with Laura. No phone call after getting package from pharmacy and sex scene with Ms. Taylor. Was not able to go down to pharmacy basement.

I honestly don’t care about Pam’s quest line that much but Laura really bugs me because that’s one of the major characters to me.

Would really appreciate some help. I won’t bother starting new, maybe someone can share a savegame. In the main story I am currently at the point where I can decide what mafia to join when going to Maria’s computer.

Gonna attach my most recent savegame. Maybe someone can work with that to help me with above points.

Thanks!

Feb 26, 2018
Though this is my first post here, it’ll be a lengthy one.

I’m stuck with two characters.

1. Pam – stuck at the second part of the stalker quest. I found all the evidence to be able to tell Pam that the stalker seems to be someone from school. During recess I go up to her and start the dialogue. She then tells me to follow her to the toilet. Here is where the scene won’t show. Instead of the toilet scene/dialogue with Pam the game skips back to second part of school. This is repeatable. Any way to solve this?

2. Laura – sadly I think I just missed the opportunity? Can’t remember exactly what I did but after Ms. Taylor sent me to get a package from the pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy, got the package from Laura and returned to Ms. Taylor. Not sure if I gave her the package because in my inventory there still is the entry ‘Mss. Taylor Package 1x’. Is that normal?

The sex just started. Hours 14 to 20 Ms. Taylor is always in her office in the apartment and lets me chose what it shall be for today (sex scene choices). At night starting at 0 o’clock she’s in her office and I can talk to her and chose a sex scene. After that scene MC gets ported outside the building, time is still the same. At night Ms. Tayler is also in her bedroom sleeping, no further choices possible. I once got the scene in her bedroom where she rode a dildo.

Also can’t remember a phone call from Laura after leaving Ms. Taylor’s apartment. Anyone else had that problem? Any solutions?

For Laura I got the following scenes: peek in bathroom (no entering possible), living room footjob, she once watched MC in the shower jerking off, I can enter her bedroom any time (had a copy of her key made) and undress/grope her. I was not able to get down to the basement in the pharmacy which I guess needs to happen to trigger the next events.

TL;DR Can’t progress with Laura. No phone call after getting package from pharmacy and sex scene with Ms. Taylor. Was not able to go down to pharmacy basement.

I honestly don’t care about Pam’s quest line that much but Laura really bugs me because that’s one of the major characters to me.

Would really appreciate some help. I won’t bother starting new, maybe someone can share a savegame. In the main story I am currently at the point where I can decide what mafia to join when going to Maria’s computer.

Gonna attach my most recent savegame. Maybe someone can work with that to help me with above points.

Thanks!
I'll try my hand here.
1. is a known bug/error that happens to everyone I think. I edit'd the known fix in, which unfortunately doesn't let you see whatever scene was supposed to play out at recess but whatever, load the save back up and you should be able to speak to Pam outside school in the afternoon to continue the quest line.

2. This happened to me as well and I had to redo the Ms.Taylor home visits over again after editing her love value back down. So do it over again and you should get the phone call, hopefully.

Jul 16, 2018
That was completely incomprehensible. Fortunately, I think I know what you are asking. During Beth's quest line, the Principal never calls you to her office because you spoke to Marcus after seeing him having sex with the Principal, even though the walkthrough warns you to not do that.

:
  • Save outside of school on a weekday morning.
  • Set switch 578 "MArckus y directora" to true.
When you next enter the school in the morning, you will be called to the principal's office to continue the quest.
How to use this program? I can't understand. Ty

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
I'll try my hand here.
1. is a known bug/error that happens to everyone I think. I edit'd the known fix in, which unfortunately doesn't let you see whatever scene was supposed to play out at recess but whatever, load the save back up and you should be able to speak to Pam outside school in the afternoon to continue the quest line.

2. This happened to me as well and I had to redo the Ms.Taylor home visits over again after editing her love value back down. So do it over again and you should get the phone call, hopefully.
That was fast!

1. Okay, this helped a lot. Quest line continues. Thanks!

2. Much to your and my disappointment the changes didn't help :( Have you edited the save for Ms. Taylor too? When I visit her at her apartment and start a dialogue with her in the office she wants to know what it shall be for today. But after that there's no option to chose anything.
Could you or someone else elaborate what to do after loading that save file? Or should the save be altered again (differently)?

Oh, and FYI: not sure if bug or something else, but in the morning when Laura is in the shower I can now enter, but the scene stops at a certain point with no way to continue. Reloading doesn't help either.

Feb 26, 2018
That was fast!

1. Okay, this helped a lot. Quest line continues. Thanks!

2. Much to your and my disappointment the changes didn't help :( Have you edited the save for Ms. Taylor too? When I visit her at her apartment and start a dialogue with her in the office she wants to know what it shall be for today. But after that there's no option to chose anything.
Could you or someone else elaborate what to do after loading that save file? Or should the save be altered again (differently)?

Oh, and FYI: not sure if bug or something else, but in the morning when Laura is in the shower I can now enter, but the scene stops at a certain point with no way to continue. Reloading doesn't help either.
Yeah my bad, I uploaded the wrong file there. I made a mistake with a value in that one. Try this one.
After loading it just walk in and talk to Ms.Taylor and see the scene then go back in for another talk/scene and upon exiting it should trigger the phone call from Laura.

Feb 26, 2018
Mafia preference anyone know which maybe the best to join? Chang or Warren for me it's about future updates. But I find Warren part clear and you know what you get. But Chang no clue. Anyone
For me, most of the incentive with the mafia's is which ladies you'll have access to. I can only speculate here but since it seems Nina is pro Maria route and Warren is pro dad(antimom(s) methinks), Uncertain about Nesrot besides booty duty on Marble.
Chang could potentially be the route to go for your true mom,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also he's the option the game pushes you towards the LEAST so it's got some special snowflake appeal, and the chance to culturally appropriate some triad pussy.

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah my bad, I uploaded the wrong file there. I made a mistake with a value in that one. Try this one.
After loading it just walk in and talk to Ms.Taylor and see the scene then go back in for another talk/scene and upon exiting it should trigger the phone call from Laura.
It works! Thanks for your help :) Really appreciated.

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Feb 10, 2018: Added the content for the latest 1.4 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.4+XTRAS Complete:

v1.4+XTRAS Update Only:
Hello kind Sir, May i ask do you have CG from 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
For me, most of the incentive with the mafia's is which ladies you'll have access to. I can only speculate here but since it seems Nina is pro Maria route and Warren is pro dad(antimom(s) methinks), Uncertain about Nesrot besides booty duty on Marble.
Chang could potentially be the route to go for your true mom,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also he's the option the game pushes you towards the LEAST so it's got some special snowflake appeal, and the chance to culturally appropriate some triad pussy.

Thank you I did go with Nina from the start she tells it straight from what I can tell anyway.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes