Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
-"After talk with Tom go home and you receive a phone call from Beth and you teleport to her room enjoy"-
Well i'm not "receive a phone call", wtf?

Slone47

Jun 4, 2017
Hi i have a bug after doing every fighting training in the russian gang i go talk to tyna in school but nothing happen.
also with Morgan where he ask to get 2 aphrodisiac when i come back with it nothing happen.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i can't cach Insect!i hawe net but can't cach it/why?
Which insect, where, what does it say or not say when you try to catch it? All you need to do is click on it when you are next to it.
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Phil:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have a problem with Maria's quest:
after i fuck Joanna (while Maria seeing us), i read her diary in laptop next morning, i see the workout scene at 23:00 (with Maria in swimsuit)... but, when i go to sleeping, her NOT visit me... help me, please!
You only get those scenes if you had a sexual ability level of 4 when you had sex with Joanna giving her the extra powerful orgasm. If not, skip ahead to the scene with Maria and Rosalva when you enter the living room through the right side door at night.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
His home, of course! F@ck his mom, give a trans-sex-foto, then wait for evening (and nigth to) and then in my home nothing happeng.
If you have the save before speak to Tom at his house, if you want post it here to look at it. But before that try to go to your home right after finish the scene with Tom, not wait for evening.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guy help me pls

I'm stuck in Daisy Quest after I talk to her and get hit by Christian.

and MC Say need to Go gang hideout

But when i go visit gang i cannot get the event.

View attachment 111479 View attachment 111480
This is a known bug with Bliss. Save just prior to talking to her.
  • Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0.
  • Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100.
  • Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIA dAISY" to false.
This does the same thing as Bliss should've done when you talked to her. Now you can go and talk to Daisy at school.

Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
If you have the save before speak to Tom at his house, if you want post it here to look at it. But before that try to go to your home right after finish the dcene with Tom, not wait for evening.
E-e-e-a, no need to wait evening, everything is working, BIG thanks!
PS: What about Jason's mom sex scenes in 1.7? Сan you check it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes