DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i di that and would like to know how to view the RPGMVP file now thanks
You are not paying attention. The *.rpgmvp files hold the resources, like images, in an encrypted format. The decrypter tool decrypts those files into the original resource files, like *.png images, in the designated output folder. All the encrypted image resource files are in the "www/img" folder. Decrypt them into the output folder you specify and all the decrypted image files will then be in that output folder.

Drn

Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "Drn, posta: 824871, üye: 436532"] özel tasarruf paketi: D : Tf:[/ QUOTE]
get the money watch the scene

Dec 6, 2017
I think i fine a bug because when i go to school. i take the second class. it is a science class? i think. i can't go out or interact with anyone

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well I try one more time.:)
First you have to google “java” and install the free version,
Second unzip to a folder of your choice the RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix,
run the Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter.jar, opens a window,
from menu
File → Change Output Directory select “output” and click open.
Next
File → Select RPG MV Project and select your game folder click open, another small window appears click “ok”.
Next
From menu, select Decrypt → All Files
Wait until Decryption Completed. Click ok, close program.
Open the folder where you unzip RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3.1_hotfix and select the folder output, in this folder exists one more folder www, in that folder you can find all the pictures, images, audio etc.
I deleted the game mate, but this image extraction is a popular request it seems, perhaps see if you can get the first post updated with this step by step info?

PS: Or if possible. Does anyone have a save which has completed the training at the mafia den (preferably with Maria and Russians (love Maria's booty :D )in order to continue with Tyna's quest at the pussy fights. Its just that whole training and travelling back an forth an back an for... zzzzzzz. That way I could download the latest version again and continue to enjoy chicks with big animated arses:D

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I deleted the game mate, but this image extraction is a popular request it seems, perhaps see if you can get the first post updated with this step by step info?

PS: Or if possible. Does anyone have a save which has completed the training at the mafia den (preferably with Maria and Russians (love Maria's booty :D )in order to continue with Tyna's quest at the pussy fights. Its just that whole training and travelling back an forth an back an for... zzzzzzz. That way I could download the latest version again and continue to enjoy chicks with big animated arses:D
Make save file requests on the .

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

Well i keep the save before mafia selection, to play other mafia's too, so i start from russian mafia.

Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
Question to those, who have completed the quest with Jason's mom in earlier versions- in v1.7 ok with it? Now i can't see sex scenes with her, after "talk", or "game" MC teleport on the street. Look like another bug (((

Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
Ok so I’m stuck on Beth I cannot get the event where I’m called into the principals office any help available?
In qwest Daisy, when you see Markus with principal, MC says "need to talk with Marcus" - do not go. Bug, naturally. Go to Mark after MC "called into the principals office".

bigbomb

Nov 2, 2017
Guy help me pls

I'm stuck in Daisy Quest after I talk to her and get hit by Christian.

and MC Say need to Go gang hideout

But when i go visit gang i cannot get the event.

1528373852039.jpg 1528373979374.jpg

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
The game is frozen in what sense V1.8 can in a month or two it will release a new version or as there on the written that 1.8 Plans and rest or it is postponed

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
I have a problem with Maria's quest:
after i fuck Joanna (while Maria seeing us), i read her diary in laptop next morning, i see the workout scene at 23:00 (with Maria in swimsuit)... but, when i go to sleeping, her NOT visit me... help me, please!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes