Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
anyone know if its possible to get the blowjob in the recess contest? it seems it could only be a contest between 2 other guys and not the mc included on it

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
It would appear that the new Daisy quest is very broken for now, both in the first 1.5.0 (test) and the later 1.5.1 (test) with different bugs in both.

After you attend the pool party, activate Kelly's computer webcam, and Daisy takes a blackmail picture of you (one of three possible kinds), you need to view Kelly's webcam to advance the quest. In 1.5.0, Kelly's webcam was brought online randomly (%25). In 1.5.1, you need to work tasks that Daisy gives you after recess to bring Kelly's webcam online. However, you never receive any orders from her after recess at school and Kelly's webcam is never brought online. This is due to the scene being changed before the script that implements activating Kelly's webcam and Daisy's tasks, so that script will never be run. Fixing this is simple but takes changing the game scripts. There are probably more, like with the cheerleader outfits quest that others have reported.

Hopefully, these bugs will all be fixed in the new v1.5.2 w/extras version when some wonderful hero posts it here. You should wait on the new Daisy quest until then. (Which @Skaldy just did while I was composing this post - figures!) :winkytongue:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
anyone know if its possible to get the blowjob in the recess contest? it seems it could only be a contest between 2 other guys and not the mc included on it
handjob only(like daisy says) it is an elimination type of contest and mc takes part innit

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix A: Side Quests for hidden scenes
    • Recess Side Quests
      • BETH
        (This describes the sequence of events to participate and win the contest.)​

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
just make sure to make a dummy save slot first before pasting it in otherwise it won't work.
can you update the save file it has been 5 releases since the save you uploaded , it was very helpefull back then and i'm sure you would upload a newer one many will be greatefull thank you :)

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone else having issues with the initial game menu? It's horrendously laggy. Also a save would be really appreciated. Mine from 1.3 don't work.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Any 1.4 complete save plz? I play all the 4 patchs to get diferents saves and none of them works. And that new menu its soo laggy.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes