DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hi guys iam stuck in maria quest when she is asking mee to get files or somethin idont know where to go?any 1 can help me pls!?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 3: Maria
    4. On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her
    downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives...
    a. She will take you to her job
    ...​

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
hi every one ive abuge in maria quest in the office ihave done everything ok but icant enter the pc and before that maria just disapear in the wall and icant do any thing in the office....any 1 can help me with save file after the mission comblete or before please...idont have any spear files just 1..:disappointed:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hi every one ive abuge in maria quest in the office ihave done everything ok but icant enter the pc and before that maria just disapear in the wall and icant do any thing in the office....any 1 can help me with save file after the mission comblete or before please...idont have any spear files just 1..:disappointed:
  • Section 3: Maria
    4. ...
    d. Look on the north wall at the calendar and then on the whiteboard. (If you can't figure out the puzzle the password is 1998)
    e. Go to the PC and enter the password​

Bamslam

May 11, 2017
  • Appendix E: Other Random Tidbits
    • Beggar
      There is a beggar outside of Rachel's apartment [Image 45a] who will sell you rare items if you bring him some things. To unlock this you must...
Thanks for trying, but i already have all the stuff, he just says something like not now or come back later.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for trying, but i already have all the stuff, he just says something like not now or come back later.
have you finished Sarah path? After you choose Sarah or Shasha one beggar becomes avaible. If you dont choose Sarah beggar you need to talk to hangs around the school gate, left to the bus stop, near Rachel house beggar is only activated with choosing and fucking Sarah. It may have changed though so check the school beggar mate

Gweilo

Feb 20, 2018
So the 1.5fixed + Xtra is one svscomics right now... and the Xtras are a Amaria/Tyna Threesome as well as Daisy + Tyna getting recess scenes in the bathroom. Very nice!

...Now we wait for a hero to upload a MEGA link here.
Got the link, but cannot post it until I’ve got 3 posts or something.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
The Beggar shop quests are well defined and tested. If the Beggar has not opened his shop to you, then you are missing something. The only caveat to that is: If you chose Shasha instead of Sarah during Sarah's quest, you must bring the items to Beggar in front of the school instead of in front of Rache's house (as described further down in the Beggar part of the walkthrough). At least, it used to be that way. I haven't tested that since before 1.4.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Got the link, but cannot post it until I’ve got 3 posts or something.
If 3 posts is all you need... that's pretty easy. Just post a couple times in this thread. Or another. No need to be choosey.

Be our hero... share the 1.5 Xtra version with us here please...

Bamslam

May 11, 2017
The Beggar shop quests are well defined and tested. If the Beggar has not opened his shop to you, then you are missing something. The only caveat to that is: If you chose Shasha instead of Sarah during Sarah's quest, you must bring the items to Beggar in front of the school instead of in front of Rache's house (as described further down in the Beggar part of the walkthrough). At least, it used to be that way. I haven't tested that since before 1.4.
Yeah man i picked Sarah have the items, but its all good i used the walkthrough you linked for vars i can just edit the items i cant buy in.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah man i picked Sarah have the items, but its all good i used the walkthrough you linked for vars i can just edit the items i cant buy in.
That's not going to work very well. If you do not properly activate the Beggar shop, game state will not be updated properly and you'll be blocked out of some future quests.

Lucassi87

Oct 13, 2017
Do you know when the final version will arrive? I would like to play with it but if it keeps updating, I have to wait.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
XTRAS: Threesome Amaria & Tyna / Recces sexevent Daisy / Recess Sex event Tyna

So god hear all the prayers. we have also tyna

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes