ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
All my progress with Jet's classes its GONE... MC just come in like 3 strokes... I've done everything except finishy Nadine's quest (I just need to go back to school and give her the last statue) and Phil's quest (still improving relationship in the school), I think it bug in some point doing Nadine's quest, it was just fine before that.

PS: I'm using a 1.2 save
I have seen this mentioned multiple times on this thread so I decided to investigate why this happens to random people. I believe I found the issue. It looks like the developer put in a piece of test code that he forgot to take out and you ran into it.

In New Neighborhood there is a mailbox in front of house #7 (where you go to do the job for Nesrot). If you check this mailbox it will silently push your resistance up to 200. For resistance the higher number is bad. You start at 150 when you begin the game. Completing Jet's training will leave you at 25. Essentially clicking this mailbox will leave you worse than you were when you started.

This makes sense because you said this happened while doing Nadine quest. You have to visit house #7 in New Neighborhood to get one of the statues. You most likely accidentally clicked the mailbox on your way there.

Unfortunately there is no hidden mailbox (or bush or anything else) that will fix this. You will have to use a save editor and modify your save file. If you set variable #1981 to the value 25 you should be good to go again.

Talk about an unpleasant hidden egg. Surprise! you're a 2 pump chump.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I bought all the clothes from the store but Mindy is, again and again, saying "I need that costume". What to do?
You go buy the costume. She isn't asking for clothes she's asking for a costume. Go buy one from the comic store in Commercial Neighborhood, not the clothes store in New Neighborhood.

ThaWizard

Sep 6, 2017
I think my game got bugged after I started doing the Stealth trainings (started them on the same day Mrs. Taylor was raped).

The bug I'm having is that I'm stuck on the weekend.

Any fix or do I need to start a new save?

myself

Sep 21, 2017
you dont go at dawn, just set the alarm in your room and go then
still nothing i set the alarm up and when i get to her she is just playing with the dildo, but no ronaldo scene, i already gave him the picture, what do i need to do more?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
still nothing i set the alarm up and when i get to her she is just playing with the dildo, but no ronaldo scene, i already gave him the picture, what do i need to do more?
did you give sarah the first 2 tinymon cards?
Did you put the sleeping pills into her infusion?

Desoba

Jun 16, 2017
@muttdoggy This is the 5th time my game is crashed with this error while titfucking marge.
I tried priority option which is mentioned before, didn't solve the problem. I was having problem these kind of animations after I lost one of my RAM :)
So Before running the game ;
- I right click on icon >>> select run with a graphical processor >>> High performance nvidia... processor.
and no problem I succesfully completed Sarah hotel scenes. I also didn't play on fullscreen. I am not sure which one is solved the problem but after running high performance thing, animations got more fluid. worth the try.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Betting Time: What will be the focus of the next version?
If BoN goes with the results of the poll from before it'll almost certainly (hopefully) be the update where the Laura/Amy content is finally added in. Maybe possibly another girl added in there depending on how much content their questlines have. After all, I think pretty much every update save for this 1.3 update just now had at least 3 new girls or questlines introduced.

That's my guess anyway. BoN might also decide to add a bit of story content too since the MC's mother was referenced in the Aunt's quest. Who knows. Worst case scenario would be some minor or new character got a questline, though I can't think of who that would be.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Betting Time: What will be the focus of the next version?
If I had to guess it would be the following

1) Amy and Laura seeing as they were the next highest on the list. Hopefully their content will have some links to the main story like Aunt Maggie's did.

Plus out of all 3 sisters I have to say Amy is the hottest one out of the three. Not to mention between the 3 has the most normal body proportions which as we know is kind of rare in this game.

2) Shasha and Tyna seeing as despite everyone saying it I see great potential with these two individually.

I mean with the Pussy fights I can totally see the main character going through the ranks until he either get to fight Lady X or Neo Genesis (seeing as both are undefeated) and this could totally in a sense tie in with either Nesrot or Warren depending on which side you choose for the story.

As for Shasha I hope he BON doesn't get laid back with her, because between Shasha and Sarah I like the former more and I would love to see the tension and drama that would unfold with Sarah just like how Shasha went over the edge when you choose Sarah. Like for example how Sarah would possibly try to steal you back if you choose Shasha for example. I mean just like with Tyna the potential is there, and I hate to see it wasted.

But on another note, am I the only one who actually want's to see the good path opened with Rosalva? While I get the blackmail path was used to spice things up I really want to see what would happen if you choose the good path with her.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
i keep getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Width' of null" during sex scenes any work around or fix?

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
The mod download is an archive of the complete v1.2 game that has been modified to fix certain bugs. You just extract the files from the archive and play the game. It's an RAR (why???? :closedtongue:) archive. You can use any RAR archive utility or .

well thanks for that i tot it was a game modifier

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
Yes -- No, well... The Jaw Cricket is a bug, just not in the code. :)

Are you actually on the coast map and not just the beach in the south part of the old quarter? You get to the coast map by taking the west exit on the walkway just north of the old quarter beach.

The walkthrough has very clear pictures of all of this.
too bad this bug may be me wan play one more time again T T

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
When doing the armory, is there a test drug for each stage?

Also why does maria disappear in the labs when doing the quest with her to steal the data?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes