bhapy28

Oct 7, 2017
Well, if people would write up detailed reports of the bugs and send them to me, they'd likely get fixed. This thread gets too hectic to try and weed through it for hints of what the bugs are.
sorry man, looks like there the bug in Jet paper quest was bugged(Where The guards wont come after i put the jewel in the clothes also when i tried to save the file got deleted instead) but i finish it after I tried Loading my previous save file then try other quest then go back to jets. Good job on the mod sir

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Where i need to go after having the True lab Id what is the next stage ......how can i listen to the conversation of Lucy and Chang......how do i reach there......
After you have the id you dont go to the elevator bank . AS soon as you have the id exit the room and head north in the same hallway as the id and laxative.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
how to use the mode? any one knows how to use it? help me please thanks in advance
anfd lastly what is cg(Image Rip) thanks guys
A CG rip is all the images and videos that you will see in the game.

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
thanks btw I try the press arrow up every time the cg video is up but still cant get past the Rachel ageho part always get the typeerror thing

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When to show Amy the picture of his boyfriend with Pros which Mike has taken?
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 5: Amy
    • Step 3
      • g. Once inside Derek's house collect all of the items [Image 21] ($15, Expensive Book, Suspicious Package, Whiskey, $5, $5, $15, 10 bullets) and then click on the door at the top right of the room. (This end's Amy's Quest. More Content in future updates)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I by mistake forgot the Jason save i did the Jason Father quest but he is not there near church in Midtown ......to trigger the father scene again i change the relationship status of Jason to 70 again but now i am not getting Jason father at entrance...dont know what to do......how can i start my Love with Dory Jason Mom.....Can somebody help me out
You should use a previous save or start over. The edits to your save file needed to restart Jason's quest with his father and then his mother involve many switches, variables, and event self-switches.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Where i need to go after having the True lab Id what is the next stage ......how can i listen to the conversation of Lucy and Chang......how do i reach there......
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • Step 4
      • l. Head back to the hallway and go north to the elevators to go to the next floor.

Reactions: pratz9999

Dominik89

Jun 15, 2017
I need help I can not do Maria quest ( 4. On the first weekday morning, after you spend time with Maria on the weekend, talk to her downstairs in the exit doorway of your home before the afternoon arrives.)
I can not trigger

myself

Sep 21, 2017
hi im having trouble in the mss taylor quest, after giving the topless picture to ronald, at dawn of the next day when i get to her house i only see her masturbating, how do i trigger the ronald rape scene? thx

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
hi im having trouble in the mss taylor quest, after giving the topless picture to ronald, at dawn of the next day when i get to her house i only see her masturbating, how do i trigger the ronald rape scene? thx
you dont go at dawn, just set the alarm in your room and go then

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes