Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how to start Jet missions
1) Get your relationship high enough so you can have sex with Rachel and do it.
2) After the sex scene go to morgan home and he will give you a special ticket after you speak with him.

From there when you go to Jet's shop ask for the special classes and she will give them to you as long as you have the money for them.

K-Dot

Oct 24, 2017
Ok i achieve to do it myself, if the time won't move, you need to make your way to your room and go to your pc.

Instructions to go to the pc :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bakaraio

Oct 24, 2017
Don't know why, but i have the same issue someone posted in July
this happen in the intro, after i talk with the second step-sister.
Code:
Error

Failed to load: img/character/!Flame4.png.f35b7f1fc0422b63132dd92d2d1ea50e.png
version 1.1 ( BWv4Th Beggar OF Net--THENEWLIFEv11FixedXtras1-2fd170980lVPZ.7z )
CRC 14B36FB3

Anyone with the same issue?

-edit typefile wrong

Last edited:

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
The sleeping pills in the piano room in Annie's House are unreachable, 2-3 bookshelfs behind piano blocked by invisible wall (v1.1)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is another weird bug I ran into while doing my run through. Stealth train wasp mission not only do some of the wasps don't go to the end of the screen, but they can block your path, and in one case can even trap you forcing you to take an unfair loss.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Here is another weird bug I ran into while doing my run through. Stealth train wasp mission not only do some of the wasps don't go to the end of the screen, but they can block your path, and in one case can even trap you forcing you to take an unfair loss.
In a previous version I got a bug with the wasps, but unlike you a wasp disappeared an was so easy to win the game (happened several times).

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
how you go to the forest some help it's supposed to be in high nieg but i dont see a way to go there

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
List of bugs so far that saw

Caroline

When you do her quest and she goes to the bathroom to sob it out her sprite reappears in the room you are in. If you speak with it the options of the home interaction happen and her sprite disappears when you do the chain normally

Nadine

Strip club scene when it is done it goes straight to black instead of the a few moments later screen

Tyna

If you have her quest and Brenda quest at the point where you need to go to her shop Tyna's quest becomes locked out. Make sure you finish Tyna's quest before doing the part where you need to flour

Ms Taylor

If you do Ms Taylor item quest at the pharmacy while doing the drug quest for Brenda you are locked out of her chain. Do Ms Taylor's quest first.

Laura

When you do the second shower scene with her the scene won't move like in Version 0.9 and will send you to the beggar after you are done. 1.0 also has this bug so if you are trying to play a fresh playthrough use .9 to get pass this.

Edit to avoid this bug, finish Nadine's mission chain. For some odd reason it works normally when her chain is done.

Pam

If you have completed Beth's chain before Pam's it will go to the scene where Beth gives you the hand job instead of doing Pam's bathroom fuck. Finish Pam's quest first to avoid this bug

Rachel

Recess bathroom fuck when you screw her it shows Caroline's picture instead of Rachels.

I will list more as I find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyries and Shades19

Ranamovil

May 27, 2017
i was having interactive sex with mss. Taylor and i got this error:
ERROR:uncaught TypeError, cannot read property 'width' of null
Any solutions? my last save is too far back and i dont wanna close the game or reload

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i was having interactive sex with mss. Taylor and i got this error:
ERROR:uncaught TypeError, cannot read property 'width' of null
Any solutions? my last save is too far back and i dont wanna close the game or reload
well you are going to have to do just that because once you see that screen there is no escaping it without rebooting the game. My advice for you is to save contently as you go other wise you will be in for a world of hurt.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
well you are going to have to do just that because once you see that screen there is no escaping it without rebooting the game. My advice for you is to save contently as you go other wise you will be in for a world of hurt.
i got the same "error screen" for both Rachel and Taylor when i select "special" during sex scenes....

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes