perkO

Oct 22, 2017
I checked my inventory and I have 99 elite jewel, how in hell? Did I win 100 not 1, of them on shoting tournament?

Also if anyone that played without stealth training or picking steath girl #3 at Nesrut's Pub, how does the event with sleeping girl go in Annie house? Still cream á la tea?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I checked my inventory and I have 99 elite jewel, how in hell? Did I win 100 not 1, of them on shoting tournament?

Also if anyone that played without stealth training or picking steath girl #3 at Nesrut's Pub, how does the event with sleeping girl go in Annie house? Still cream á la tea?
Not possible seeing as missions prior to this one that link to it require you to have a certain stealth level.

american

Apr 24, 2017
To be honest went I first play this game I thought again skin bit tits women again but after play it wow my type of women BBW love it alot and play hell out of it just amazing guys

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i cant get to the weekends, classes every day. is it bugged or am i doing something wrong?
From what I have seen going to sleep normally and not staying up all night until you are teleported back home is the most effective way I have seen of dealing with this.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
BUG: when i go to jet's house at night and give her the family register/book and the sex scene start, i make her orgasm 3 times to show the special option, but when i use that special option i get error and the game freezes

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
BUG: when i go to jet's house at night and give her the family register/book and the sex scene start, i make her orgasm 3 times to show the special option, but when i use that special option i get error and the game freezes
You should have read thread just few pages back you would had got the answer anyway special scene is bugged with many characters peess and hold up arrow key to avoid it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys I can't make videos to get money what shouldı do?
If you are trying to make money from videos you need to buy the reminder of the games that are at the game shop. You can also buy the other equipment from there to make more money from said videos.

But if you are just trying to get money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
If you are trying to make money from videos you need to buy the reminder of the games that are at the game shop. You can also buy the other equipment from there to make more money from said videos.

But if you are just trying to get money

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you man after a while working out of it I've figured out how to get money I was just keep trying to click upload video button then I realized that there was game pics to make game videos. But here is another problem I got I can not give gifts to people I have everything in my inventory but I can't even give choclotes to Rachel how do I supposted to give gifts to people everything is just grayed out...

K-Dot

Oct 24, 2017
Pls can someone help me, i sneak into Maria's room, i have selected the bj and i didn't cum. But now the screen is frozen on the blowjob image, i can move my character but the screen won't changed, i went watch the tv, the screen changed but after the little animation get back to the blowjob

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Pls can someone help me, i sneak into Maria's room, i have selected the bj and i didn't cum. But now the screen is frozen on the blowjob image, i can move my character but the screen won't changed, i went watch the tv, the screen changed but after the little animation get back to the blowjob
Try to press w and go on a date with Rachel. Hopefully that will reset the scene.

Or load your game on and editing your sneak skill to max and try again.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes