beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I just wanna say thanks to whoever ripped all the images and even more so, recorded the videos. Please continue to do so. Im basically just gonna download your rip instead of the game until/if a gallery is created.

Reactions: ballzak and Krull

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've already saved your post for when I do. LOL! If you don't mind I plan to just copy & paste it directly (word for word). You seem to know how coding and game development works. I wish BoN had someone like you helping him.
I'm a software developer in my day job. I've always felt developing a game in my off time would be fun but I have zero artistic abilities and even less when it comes to writing story lines. So instead I just play them and do what I can to help developers make their games better.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I ask to forgive me, but I am stuck.
1. Reading the passage of the Jet mission. I went to the house number 7 (at night), saw the guards, but there is no old man behind the house. ???
2. I went through all the training for theft, but I can not achieve anything at night from Mary, only Titsjob, but no cum. (Can you somehow use cheats?)
1. The old man is only there at night between 19:00 and 22:00. He is gone after midnight.

2. You did not complete all of the training sessions for stealth. There are 25 Suspicious Packages each will give you 1 point of stealth if you complete the test. There are also 2 opportunities to raise your stealth by +1 if you choose Miko when Nesrot offers you one of his "bitches". The max stealth you can get without cheating is 27. You only need a stealth of 22 to do everything with Maria, Laura and Amy.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Mac Version
I have confirmation that the Mss. Taylor new scene is broken. I just checked the Mac version posted above and the code is in fact working on the mac version.

As I suspected in a previous post the code should be attached to the event where you talk to Mss. Taylor to go back to class. In the windows version we've all been playing, the event code is in the wrong place and inaccessible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure if BON posted an update to the Windows fix version but any of you Mac players out there can enjoy the new scene.

Last edited:

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Where the hell is Amaria's shop? I can't seem to find any building with that name.
EDIT:
Never mind, found it. It's that little building with the outdoor cafeteria area in Commercial neighbourhood.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
5) Sarah even when if you choose her over her friend doesn't go back to her normal diolouge but rather the famous red's Dot Dot Dot outside of her room.
Isn't that because there's no more content for her? Is she suposed to say otherwise?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I have confirmation that the Mss. Taylor new scene is broken. I just checked the Mac version posted above and the code is in fact working on the mac version.

As I suspected in a previous post the code should be attached to the event where you talk to Mss. Taylor to go back to class. In the windows version we've all been playing, the event code is in the wrong place and inaccessible.

I'm not sure if BON posted an update to the Windows fix version but any of you Mac players out there can enjoy the new scene.
So basically it means there are rare chance in window version too that she would ask mc to tqke her to bathroom right

gabynyy

May 29, 2017
You need to go to the bookstore when the evening starts which is 1900 hours or later. However once you trigger the event you need to go back to the pub, talk to Jackaline and make it back to the bookstore to complete this which means you need 2 hours between trips. So your best bet would be to trigger the event at 1900 hours. any later and you will be teleported back to your home and Jet will be dead.
I went there at that time and it said the store was closed come back tommorow.

Jul 17, 2017
Alright I posted before about my bug and i could still use some help. When maria comes into your room and you are supposed to either tell her the truth or stay quiet, if i choose to tell the truth it goes through the dialogue until she says "well it could have been work stuff..." at which point the screen fades to black and loops so she walks into the room again and restarts the dialogue. I found a save someone posted right before this event and it played out fine on that save, however I wanted to play the game more or less naturally and this save had every item and max money/relationship with all the characters. I would really rather not start a new game if it comes down to being something as simple as tweaking a variable somewhere.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

Can we fix it by ourselves on windows version changing variables?

abdursan

Jun 18, 2017
At first glance to see LAURA, think how so big only
But began to touch the story of LAURA, suddenly felt how so cute
Unfortunately, LARUA and no more follow-up plot appears
Really is a pity
Hope that follow-up can make more of a family of related interaction and plot
sorry ENGLISH not my main Language i use google

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes