snacky

May 25, 2017
I can't find the stealth trainer, someone said she was in the bottom right of east town during the dawn hours but i can't seem to find her.

Anon26

Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone help me with Jet quest in 0.9?
I completed the classes to the last step of each Level 5. For some unknown reason, when i come back at 7pm, it says "closed, come back tomorrow". It used to work in 0.8 but i can't continue the quest. Am i missing another step?
Thanks

Edit: Var46 = 20 ; Var47 = 20 ; Var 1981 = 25 ; Var 1982 = 7. Is it mandatory to go back in the evening of the same day you completed classes? Can't remember if i did another action that evening. Should another character quest be completed prior to this step?

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone help me with Jet quest in 0.9?
I completed the classes to the last step of each Level 5. For some unknown reason, when i come back at 7pm, it says "closed, come back tomorrow". It used to work in 0.8 but i can't continue the quest. Am i missing another step?
Thanks

Edit: Var46 = 20 ; Var47 = 20 ; Var 1981 = 25 ; Var 1982 = 7. Is it mandatory to go back in the evening of the same day you completed classes? Can't remember if i did another action that evening. Should another character quest be completed prior to this step?
Yes you missed a step. you have to give the card to Sarah and Shasha that you got from doing Nesrots school mission. Prior to that the bookstore will just say it is closed.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah I was a patron of his as well. But honestly It's not about what a dev says or wants when it comes to versions. Devs should stick to what versions actually mean. 1.0 is your first released product. .1, .2 etc are major milestone releases. .01, .02, etc are content releases (these would be your monthly releases really) and 0.0.1 stuff is bugfixes.

This helps communication in a way that is more understood by everyone.
You speak like a true developer. But I would say if playing this game should teach you anything it is that BON is not a true developer. If he were he would take a little more pride in his work and not release software with soooo many bugs. It's almost like he doesn't even do unit level testing. Forget about regression testing. Every time he puts something new in it breaks something else. If he can't get this right how do you expect him to get version control correct?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This looks like the Ms. Taylor scene at recess. At least we know that there actually is a scene.
If anyone finds a way to get it please share your wisdom.
The scene is definitely there, I already pulled it out and added it to the updated CG Rip a few pages back. Download it and you can watch the scene in full motion. The issue is that it doesn't seem like BON put an event handler in to actually trigger the scene. I'm convinced it's broke and none of us will find it. I chalk it up to the growing line of scenes which are in the game but inaccessible.

Anon26

Jul 17, 2017
With 22 in relationship with Daisy, i attempted to got to her house. She accepted. Unfortunately, once i came in it was the food store and no way to go out other thank calling a girl for a date.
Do you think it's a bug or stuff not implemented yet?
Do you know if we can go into other character houses in 0.9?

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
I ask to forgive me, but I am stuck.
1. Reading the passage of the Jet mission. I went to the house number 7 (at night), saw the guards, but there is no old man behind the house. ???
2. I went through all the training for theft, but I can not achieve anything at night from Mary, only Titsjob, but no cum. (Can you somehow use cheats?)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I ask to forgive me, but I am stuck.
1. Reading the passage of the Jet mission. I went to the house number 7 (at night), saw the guards, but there is no old man behind the house. ???...
Yeah, some for me. Don't go in the same night, you must go in the next but earlier.

Last edited:
J

JoanaStevens

i realy hope that there will be more scenes with dickgirl chloe in the future

mysteryman0890

Apr 29, 2017
Man, I like this game but it's so damn buggy. If it's not getting stuck on random days (the first time I played it got stuck on day 4. The second time I restarted it got stuck on day 7) it's getting bugs preventing you from moving forward (getting "miss Taylor is awake" every time I try to enter the apartment at dawn).

There's a lot of content here but so many technical problems that it kind of makes it not worth it.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Hey when you sign back up can you let him know about all of the bugs those of us non Patreons keep finding and maybe he'll fix them?
I've already saved your post for when I do. LOL! If you don't mind I plan to just copy & paste it directly (word for word). You seem to know how coding and game development works. I wish BoN had someone like you helping him.

Reactions: ballzak

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here are a couple of other bugs I noticed.

1) If you get a persons relationship high enough to the point where they will let you up but have no dating material you go to the DBSOB which unless you want to waste time going on a date with either Rachel or Caroline you can't escape.

2) Daisy's hand job scene isn't accessible without cheating even though it was mentioned that all you needed was to finish beth's recess chain to access it.

3) With the strength test I can actually play it before the game even starts with the Q button.

4) As mentioned several times with the PC shop if you spend money there, each time you open and close the menu it gives you back money.

5) Sarah even when if you choose her over her friend doesn't go back to her normal diolouge but rather the famous red's Dot Dot Dot outside of her room.

6) With Nadine quest if you speak with Pam you still see Nadine's diolouge even though it shouldn't even be like this during her quest line.

And there are just a few of the mess of bugs I have seen.

Reactions: ballzak
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes