Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Unfortunately thats exactly what I tried to do - Maria isn't in the kitchen where i've seen her in other walkthroughs/screenshots/videos. The only thing I can think of is that something changed between that walkthrough and 2.0 but i'm not sure.
Nothing is changed, i play the game from beginning to update the Main Quests Walkthrough and Maria - Dad quests are the same.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
So I got the bug with Rachel . After the Rachel's quest is over (when MC visit her I can select the action) and have variable 185=210 (Rachel love), after any action variable decreases to 203. How fix it?

sdgsdgsdfgsdgsdf

Dec 11, 2018
Nothing is changed, i play the game from beginning to update the Main Quests Walkthrough and Maria - Dad quests are the same.

I have replayed the day before and that day 3-5 times now, directly from the walkthrough.

After talking with Dr Robson, the time is 4:04.
I then go inside, can't find Maria. Watch television once, she's still not in the kitchen.
The second time brings it to 6:04 and Dad is sitting at the table for dinner, but Maria is not behind the counter.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have replayed the day before and that day 3-5 times now, directly from the walkthrough.

After talking with Dr Robson, the time is 4:04.
I then go inside, can't find Maria. Watch television once, she's still not in the kitchen.
The second time brings it to 6:04 and Dad is sitting at the table for dinner, but Maria is not behind the counter.
I don't know what happened to your game play, i finish that part westarday and it worked perfectly. Did you edit your save? If yes maybe you change some variable and created a bug.
I think you can continue the game without seeing that scene.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
tested multiple times... well, i got to a point that 18.00 Maria is doing dishes... im like, YEEEEES FINALLY :love: but.... i talk to her , MC getting on his knees and eating mommy out when daddy sitting at the table lol :LOL: still no question from Maria...
after that, nothing, then dad is coming to MCs room and it over....
i deleted all the saves, some guy wrote to use walkthroug 1.9 from OP ...
started fresh, giving it one more shot, well see.....

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i try to go again at 19.00-20.00 but my character said "to late" why
You didn't understand anything:

1) Jet is still at her bookshop at 19-20;

2) you visited Jason, but it was too late;

3) you can't visit your classmates after 19.

4) you can visit Jet at 21

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
tested multiple times... well, i got to a point that 18.00 Maria is doing dishes... im like, YEEEEES FINALLY :love: but.... i talk to her , MC getting on his knees and eating mommy out when daddy sitting at the table lol :LOL: still no question from Maria...
after that, nothing, then dad is coming to MCs room and it over....
i deleted all the saves, some guy wrote to use walkthroug 1.9 from OP ...
started fresh, giving it one more shot, well see.....
It happened what it had to happen: the scene you were missing was MC sniffing Maria's muff. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

SAME OLD STORY, folks: people won't accept the fact that they simply don't understand what they have to do.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Faced a problem with Charles quest ... i maxed YouTV rattinlgs with cheats and now liz is not inviting the youtuber ... ive finished all the interactions with her but she didnt give me the deck of cards .. and ive saved the game there too without realizing T_T ... what can i do ?
and there was one more question ... will Nina's missions start in next update or should i go with any other mafia ? in other words ... which mafia is the best choice ?
Just speak to Charles in school, he will tell about the Tinymon cards who is with his sister and he will tell for you about to be nice with her.

Maurdark

Oct 26, 2018
I could not arrive in time to make the copy of the key Taylor and I do not know how to make the copy of the Mss house. Taylor

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I could not arrive in time to make the copy of the key Taylor and I do not know how to make the copy of the Mss house. Taylor
You can't do it anymore. Restart from your last save. If you saved after you failed... well... shit happens.

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
I'm stuck in Maria's quest leave me alone at the beach on the weekend mornings...How to solve it?

Ribiks

Sep 16, 2017
Bonsoir , j'ai un probleme je n'arrive pas a sauvegarder mes parties sur le jeux ( aucune sauvegarde se crée )

Quelqu'un pour m'aider s'il vous plait ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I'm stuck in Maria's quest leave me alone at the beach on the weekend mornings...How to solve it?
We need to open a thread about this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( so many people has got stuck at that point) I think that is bc you follow the walkthrough that comes with the package of the game: DONT FOLLOW THAT WALKTHROUGH BC IT WILL LEAD YOU INTO SOME NASTY BUGS, FOLLOW THE WALKTHROUGH AT OP PAGE IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO MISS ANY CONTENT

This is step by step what comes in the walkthrough from @Kertug so from now on each time anyone asks the same question I'll refer it to his walkthrough (I just had to check as so many people was asking for the same thing :unsure: in this run I didnt trigger Marias night visits to your room once you go to sleep, but could play them with a savegame so the event is still there)
1. the morning after the day you help her sister check Marias's PC
2. in the afternoon, after school watch marias scene doing exercise in the living room
3. that same day at 24:00 watch tv in the living room (without interacting with Laura)-->here comes a long scene
4.check marias computer in the morning
5.wait till 0:00 and enter in the living room to see her doing exercise by night
6.in a weekend day (dont know it the event triggers on working days) enter the living room at 19:00 from the door on the right to see maria talking with a coworker (she really is your gym teacher but nothing has been said about that :rolleyes:)
7.next day play console games in your room at 19:00
8. next morning check marias PC
9.that day at 19:00 go to marias room and speak with her
10.you can go to the beach on weekend now

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, I have a problem I can not save my games (no backup is created)

Someone to help me please?
Maybe this can help
Also check your game folder is not into many subfolders (or with long named folders), windows isnt able to manage very long filepaths

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes