• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

quockhanhlk

Jul 25, 2017
this is a stupid question but how do i install the android version ? i expected some kind of apk file so this is totally new to me, and i cant find instruction anywhere

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi love the game... play it since the newest update came out.... but...
its impossible to make it work.... tried like 10 times and can never get through Maria quest.... doing everything and still i can never meet Maria and choose frame dad or not... well, shes in the kitchen and MC eat her oussy by the table, but no question to choose... then dad comes to the MCs bedroom and its over...
anybody have ideas how to meet Maria and choose to frame dad?
anybody have a save right verfore the Marias question?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes 1.9 save files work on 2.0
To put your save file into 2.0 first make a dummy save with your save file number on the new 2.0 for example if your save file it's named "file1.rpg" make a dummy save on 2.0 with your same save number then copy your save file and paste it on the new 2.0 update and when it asks you what to do just click on copy and replace it
Just drag your 1.9 save folder into the 2.0 www folder. That's it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hi love the game... play it since the newest update came out.... but...
its impossible to make it work.... tried like 10 times and can never get through Maria quest.... doing everything and still i can never meet Maria and choose frame dad or not... well, shes in the kitchen and MC eat her oussy by the table, but no question to choose... then dad comes to the MCs bedroom and its over...
anybody have ideas how to meet Maria and choose to frame dad?
You are too vague. Check the 1.9 walkthrough in the OP. DON'T READ THAT DAMN WALKTHROUGH IN YOUR DAMN GAME FOLDER

EmperorAx

Dec 6, 2018
Maria comes to your room at night and says your dad is definately cheating on me .. then you get to coose whether to tell maria the truth or not about his work and all ...i think this part comes after dad takes you to meet waren and you spy on the conversation from top

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Maria comes to your room at night and says your dad is definately cheating on me .. then you get to coose whether to tell maria the truth or not about his work and all ...i think this part comes after dad takes you to meet waren and you spy on the conversation from top

what night???
dad comes first, same evening MC talk to this dr. waiting crieing outside

takk123123

Nov 14, 2018
guys.. just play new game... it's already day 50.. in recess... ROSALVA not in the place she suppose to be... is it bug?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
CG My New Life [v2.0+Xtras Fixed] (updated 08/12/2018)

Torrent
-

@muttdoggy It would be great if you guys update the CG link, it hasn't been updated for a long time, have a nice day everybody.
does it have the videos too ?

Reactions: p90

ace43

Oct 6, 2017
If someone is looking for a place where chloe lives. From the afternoon of golden town number 2

panpan777

Jun 30, 2018
this is a stupid question but how do i install the android version ? i expected some kind of apk file so this is totally new to me, and i cant find instruction anywhere
same dude,i already download from 3 link for ANDROID,and all same extension file end with 7z,already try rename to apk,but doesn't work,maybe those files for PORTER maybe?i mean the stuff not COOK for android yet idk

Reactions: hcrt40

sdgsdgsdfgsdgsdf

Dec 11, 2018
so on day 39 after watching the gun deal with dad, i went to the school, did the whole principal/air vent stuff, talked to dr robinson outside my house. But everytime I go inside, at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, I can't find maria in the kitchen - she's in the laundry doing nothing for part of it and then after the "event" opportunity has passed she's in the dining room on her laptop. Have I missed something (playing version 2.0) or has her spawn locations changed?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
so on day 39 after watching the gun deal with dad, i went to the school, did the whole principal/air vent stuff, talked to dr robinson outside my house. But everytime I go inside, at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, I can't find maria in the kitchen - she's in the laundry doing nothing for part of it and then after the "event" opportunity has passed she's in the dining room on her laptop. Have I missed something (playing version 2.0) or has her spawn locations changed?
Did you follow the right walkthrough?
Here is Dad's quest Part 1 after principal/air vent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdgsdgsdfgsdgsdf

Dec 11, 2018
Did you follow the right walkthrough?
Here is Dad's quest Part 1 after principal/air vent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately thats exactly what I tried to do - Maria isn't in the kitchen where i've seen her in other walkthroughs/screenshots/videos. The only thing I can think of is that something changed between that walkthrough and 2.0 but i'm not sure.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes