My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
As requested before! The following save file is a fully completed game with version 1.7 completed aswell thus all home visits, threesomes, recess scenes and other repeatble scenes so far in the game are all available. Keep in mind that the 1.7 part has been done in the very first test version so there are still weird as debug asian plant people all over the maps. Also this file does not contain the new added Maria and Joanna ark. For this file i skipped starting from scratch in the 1.6 version. However the game still counts you and Maria as lovers as i did fully complete her story ark pre Joanna update on this file and you still have high relationship points with her so all further content in the future with Maria should be accessable (for example the new tit fuck scene in version 1.7 can be played and the scene in the laundry room is repeatable with her but Maria will never visit you in your room at night anymore after you spied on her in the bathroom at 23:00)

In this file you are also part of Nesrots gang and the pussy fight tournament is done! If you dislike the MC's name, there is a way to alter the mc name as i read that somewhere but i do not know how to do that myself so DONT BOTHER ASKING!

Peace out

wksks12

Aug 26, 2017
As requested before! The following save file is a fully completed game with version 1.7 completed aswell thus all home visits, threesomes, recess scenes and other repeatble scenes so far in the game are all available. Keep in mind that the 1.7 part has been done in the very first test version so there are still weird as debug asian plant people all over the maps. Also this file does not contain the new added Maria and Joanna ark. For this file i skipped starting from scratch in the 1.6 version. However the game still counts you and Maria as lovers as i did fully complete her story ark pre Joanna update on this file and you still have high relationship points with her so all further content in the future with Maria should be accessable (for example the new tit fuck scene in version 1.7 can be played but Maria will never visit you in your room at night anymore)

In this file you are also part of Nesrots gang and the pussy fight tournament is done! If you dislike the MC's name, there is a way to alter the mc name as i read that somewhere but i do not know how to do that myself so DONT BOTHER ASKING!

Peace out
Thanks gert i'm feel so good

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save with Warren mafia pussy fight? I wanna bang Lady X. when I go to him with tyna i just get a black screen and cant continue.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
the reason why i like nina is because of i got to protect my step mom and she seem like the most logical choice since the chinese guy is working with warren or did when the MCs mom got screwed over and theres no way im going to warren since im probably going to get cucked everytime because of his son also it would be nice to bang the female don XD
I also followed this logic but once the choice of exclusive girls from each gang has been removed, I choose either one. xD

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Does anyone have a save with Warren mafia pussy fight? I wanna bang Lady X. when I go to him with tyna i just get a black screen and cant continue.
I think i have this save. lol
I will search it.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
in all honesty im not that bother by it i mean i honesty dont even have the best fap still i enjoyed watching sarah dances that goes to other milfs/teachers/school girls my favorite girl by far is Nadine but i like nina and Jet and i think we impregnated a mafia milf when went to pick up Jets stuff in that mansion
Too bad Nadine is bugged at my save. It was 100% but after the rework, she don't let me in at her house.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote