Nurzhan93

May 12, 2020
Пожалуйста, помогите мне с проблемой.
Застрял в квесте с Тиной, касающегося ожерелья. Я купил, но он говорит нет.
Что делать в полицейском участке с Кармен

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Пожалуйста, помогите мне с проблемой.
Застрял в квесте с Тиной, касающемся ожерелья. Я купила, но он говорит нет.
Что делать в полицейском участке с Кармен
Что делать в полицейском участке с Кармен-its bug

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
So, they're any fix for Amaria and Carmen quest? Or i need to start a new game from the scratch?

FruitC

Aug 15, 2017
use the save editor replace variable 252 with 50
It did not help. That variable is already was 50. This was the solution for me
So if you have a stuck image after Sandra anal scene, I fixed it by doing this: 1) open save file in rpgm save editor online 2) search for "sandra" 3) delete "Sandra003"
BUT you need to delete the whole segment with "Sandra003".
P.S. "bug fixer" was no help either.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If I missed anyone's quotes, I'm swamp with notifications and inbox messages. So I may have missed some. I hope I sort out everyone :) .

Also for those who pm/dm for game-play problems, especially where time was the only the problem. I AM NOT A WALKTHROUGH. This is a game, so play and figure it out. Example: Someone message me asking about "MC cant go to sleep, they not seeing the icon to sleep"; when in the game, it was morning 8AM.....really homie :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Others calling me rude, when I told then no offense but don't waste my time. You literally wasting my time when asking for things like gameplay.

Symphony of the Night hey, do you know if there is a working save, at the start of 0.96
Check soyjari post here: LINK
Give thanks to him for providing it (y)

Symphony of the Night can you please help after the Chinese mafia mission go to school quest is not appearing......

Is it cus of rachel anal is not available in interactive sex??? am not getting rachel and carol recess sex scene as well
Save fixed
Go to the principal office, then to roof, then to principal office

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For fuck sake, so many delays and the game is still buggy as fuck. Carmen's quest is completely fucked. For some reason it changes to spanish and I can't do the interview. How the fuck does this guy still have 900 supporters when he can't even release a single update without major bugs?

yuzizim

Aug 14, 2022
help me, quest of breda: The help is visit her house in afternoon. But i cannot contact with her house. pls help

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes