MrAnimeTitties_

Feb 3, 2021
I need help, I go to jason's in the afternoon but he isn't there. Book of faces says to go to his house and do the events but he's nowhere to be seen

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just starting this game. Did the online course. Can't work at Hornet's garage. Did a search, didn't really come up with an answer. How / what to do to work??? Any help would be appreciated. Thks

Arma321

Jun 7, 2020
can anybody help, i need to buy sapphire necklace from mall for the school mission but I cant buy anything from mall. please help

Muleke69

Jul 29, 2022
Im stuck , I need to ask Nesrot to help Jet, but my character starts to crossing walls like a ghost so I cant get in The pub. Plz help (sry about The english)

Raynor90

Mar 18, 2019
please help
After the sex scene with Sandra it stayed like that and I can't get it out even with the cell phone's error correction
please help
1.jpg

LadySlayer69

Feb 13, 2023
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
View attachment 1535646
playing revamped version 0.96 and got stuck on geting the tickets for brenda , git robbed by the seller and now it does'nt even give the clues for the other characters it just keep saying that i have to to more institute missions without tekking me wich ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
Symphony of the Night can you please help after the Chinese mafia mission go to school quest is not appearing......

Is it cus of rachel anal is not available in interactive sex??? am not getting rachel and carol recess sex scene as well

Last edited:
Reactions: wrs_supernova

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Somebody please help, my game is bugged I cannot see my MC while moving and such, its invisible but I can still interact with NPCs and events do trigger. Do I have to share my save file? Thanks in advance

ANHELO

Nov 1, 2019
Somebody please help, my game is bugged I cannot see my MC while moving and such, its invisible but I can still interact with NPCs and events do trigger. Do I have to share my save file? Thanks in advance
Try to use car press(W) or use bus usually fix the bugg

taiyi2022

Apr 12, 2024
I have face a ridiculous bug when i started a new game. In early phase still live in the old house and processing on date with Carol, but i will jump to sex scene with Sarah in new house when i click on the phone call icon.

Don't know how to continue...

Viloop09

Jul 22, 2021
The first time I went to Jason's house, there was no one there.
Second, when he was going on a date with Carol, MC moved to a new house

09heavyarms

Nov 22, 2021
I saw in one of the online galleries here about the carol ntr scene. When did it happen, as i was not able to get the choice when im doing rhe carol quest

Love cabarets

Oct 12, 2018
Ignore this opinion of a little depraved. :coffee:

Personally, I'm still waiting content for Cristian's Mom, an alternative way for Beth’s Mom(what a waste leaving it for Mike), and many other moms, aunts of the characters. Let's not forget content with police, politics.

I STILL HAVE FAITH (y)

PS: I LOVE MILFS

Thank you, dear players, continue on your way.

Reactions: wrs_supernova
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes