ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I'd like to understand why he didn't save at the beginning of the update for his patrons?

It seems likely that he has a test save file if he QC his game or assigns others to do so, based on common sense and logic.XD

If you want to prove that he hasn't done anything for his patrons since February, this is one of the clues you can rely on. :))

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
You cant progress Jason's quest cuz Jason dissapears when Jason arguing with his dad (I'm not even sure if I should find Jason or not)
Didn't encounter with any bugs in Brenda Questline
Carmen's questline is completely fucked up.Half of dialogues are spanish and you can't progress (Book of faces says go police office morning and its wrong,you have to be there afternoon and after a small dialogue with Carmen mission becomes buggy)
Didnt encounter with any bugs in Birthday content (You have to sleep in your room)
Cant date with Lucy because some events are wrong, the correct ones have an image bug
Didn't try Amaria yet

vuong long

Nov 20, 2017
You cant progress Jason's quest cuz Jason dissapears when Jason arguing with his dad (I'm not even sure if I should find Jason or not)
Carmen's questline is completely fucked up.Half of dialogues are spanish and you can't progress (Book of faces says go police office morning and its wrong,you have to be there afternoon and after a small dialogue with Carmen mission becomes buggy)
Didnt encounter with any bugs in Birthday content (You have to sleep in your room)
Cant date with Lucy because some events are wrong, the correct ones have an image bug
Didn't try Amaria yet
When jason argues with his dad, find jason the park near phill's house

Reactions: huiyai

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Didn't try Amaria yet
Jason run to te far left of location, on the bench in the park. You just need to be exactly near him without overlapping, coz collision is off for some reason.
Brtenda indeed worked, but spanish teacher is completely broken - I have "visit her in the Rivertown 2 in the afternoon", but the door doesn't works and all the npc in the area is shivering when I try speaking.

Reactions: huiyai
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes