Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
Checked out the other content in this update cause the Lucy and Carmen ones are bugged so got to wait for a bug patch. Jason quest and sex scenes are like a 6/10, his Mom's new model is great and looks great in sex scenes but there is barely any content for her, if you like to fuck Jason, only one sex scene and it's in the School. Did Brenda's quest and like Jason's it is lackluster. There are three scenes that are like a "meh" for me. At the first quest of getting a car at the Terracotta store, you have to steal some clothes Brenda is wearing, thought it was bugged cause there were no hints or indicators on what to do but all you have to do is to wait for a customer to walk up to the Cashier and talk to them and then you can walk out of the Store without getting caught. The sex scenes with Brenda is like a 5/10 and you can't even have sex with her at School so that's a bummer. I don't know how to trigger Amaria's content though nor do I know how to trigger the so called "Threesome" at the House, if there really is threesome content in this update. 6 months of waiting and multiple delays and "Fixing of bugs" just for an hour or two worth of content. I would have preferred if he just focused on the MAIN QUEST rather on side characters that give barely any content. At this point I'm just gonna get rid of my subscription on his Patreon because this isn't worth it.

Reactions: 0632154

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
You can play the 3Some scenes with old saves from v0.93

But don't bother...

It's just 2 FUCKING scenes that didn't take 10 minutes to complete.

The Lucy dates were bugged for me, couldn't buy jewelry and finish the date.

Tried to start the Carmen questline. The translation stopped when I brought her home (Maybe 'cause I'm using old saves, but I doubt it) couldn't do shit in the Police station (again maybe old saves).

As shitty he was as a developer. I at least expected him to nail the family content. these scenes got delayed from last year!

It couldn't have taken him a week to do this shit, let alone months!

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tipster and B4STARD

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
Huh? can you give a further explanation? I wanna see the threesome content.
Sleep in your room and then the search begins with Sarah waking you up.
That's how it started in my save but as everything is full of bugs, it's better to start the game again.

B4STARD

Feb 17, 2022
You can play the 3Some scenes with old saves from v0.93

But don't bother...

It's just 2 FUCKING scenes that didn't take 10 minutes to complete.

The Lucy dates were bugged for me, couldn't buy jewelry and finish the date.

Tried to start the Carmen questline. The translation stopped when I brought her home (Maybe 'cause I'm using old saves, but I doubt it) couldn't do shit in the Police station (again maybe old saves).

As shitty he was a developer. I at least expected him to nail the family content. these scenes got delayed from last year!

It couldn't have taken him a week to do this shit, let alone months!

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN!!!
:ROFLMAO:I was just going to ask the same question as I saw the little content showed in the changelog. I mean it's been like a long time since the last update, and there were so little change completed. This can't be serious right

Reactions: Parilto

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
Sleep in your room and then the search begins with Sarah waking you up.
That's how it started in my save but as everything is full of bugs, it's better to start the game again.
I really have to start a new game?? I have to go over the entire game just to see two new scenes? fuck that and fuck this game. I really am gonna get rid of my subscription to Beggar's patreon, cause paying 5 dollars a month isn't worth it anymore. Can't even say anything bad or say something that sounds like a complaint in the Discord server or you would be removed, even if it's a constructive criticism, you'll be flagged down. God I loved and supported this game for three years but with the constant let downs and inconsistent updates and so much delays for bug fixes that aren't fixing anything. I am just gonna leave the game alone for awhile and just check up on it like next year or the year after that. This update is the final nail in the coffin for me for this game.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Delay due to bugfixes my ass.

well I guess I need to wait for bugfixes. everything is randomly changing to spanish so I have no fucking clue whats going on. Carmen's quest needs me to go to the police station but there's no one to talk to. Pam has disappeared from the hallway but i can fuck her at recess so its not a lack of story completion. the list just keeps going. Think I'm going to load one of my other archived saves and try again. Through that one is stuck in barcelona where the soccer game wouldnt cheat to win for some reason on the previous version.

I got the threesomes unlocked and they say we can do it anytime but no clue how to make that happen again the girls just go back to regular sex options.

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
I really have to start a new game?? I have to go over the entire game just to see two new scenes? fuck that and fuck this game. I really am gonna get rid of my subscription to Beggar's patreon, cause paying 5 dollars a month isn't worth it anymore. Can't even say anything bad or say something that sounds like a complaint in the Discord server or you would be removed, even if it's a constructive criticism, you'll be flagged down. God I loved and supported this game for three years but with the constant let downs and inconsistent updates and so much delays for bug fixes that aren't fixing anything. I am just gonna leave the game alone for awhile and just check up on it like next year or the year after that. This update is the final nail in the coffin for me for this game.
No man, You need restart the game because New content. Carmen teacher Spanish and Jason mom.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sword26
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes