Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp Scene Viewer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Just want to make sure, but this mod is compatible with the fix patches that Beg uploads and doesn't undo any of the fixes that he implements right?

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
ok guys im lost can someone please help me how to get this gallery working, im not sure if my english is just rubbish lol anyway for the life of me i dont see any ladies or tongues to get this mode working HOW do i make this work? i just dumped everything into the data folder as instrcuted hell i even donloaded the og game and got the audio and img files now what?

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
ok guys im lost can someone please help me how to get this gallery working, im not sure if my english is just rubbish lol anyway for the life of me i dont see any ladies or tongues to get this mode working HOW do i make this work? i just dumped everything into the data folder as instrcuted hell i even donloaded the og game and got the audio and img files now what?
Did you try going to the book of faces? (press W or acces the phone and search there)
1709596187923.png
This is the girl you need to click in there to acces the gallery.

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
Here is a save inside the gallery, does it work for you?
hi the save loads but im stuck in like a small room cant move or do anything (not the gallery i saw in the pictures), im really dissapointed , cause the game is grindy and i didnt want to grind to see the scenes

edit: the room is related to someone named gus or something aparenlty anyway i got myself unstuck and now i can get into the book of faces but it just works normaly again no lady

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
hi the save loads but im stuck in like a small room cant move or do anything (not the gallery i saw in the pictures), im really dissapointed , cause the game is grindy and i didnt want to grind to see the scenes

edit: the room is related to someone named gus or something aparenlty anyway i got myself unstuck and now i can get into the book of faces but it just works normaly again no lady
Yeah, you installed the mod incorrectly.
Did you extract the ".json" files (and replaced them) or the whole folder into www/data?
Only the ".json" needs to be extracted.

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah, you installed the mod incorrectly.
Did you extract the ".json" files (and replaced them) or the whole folder into www/data?
Only the ".json" needs to be extracted.
hi again ty for trying to help, all the files i see are .json numbered from 052 to 481 i dont see any other extensions in the mode files 51 files to be exact

edit: its working now lol i just copied the json files again lol dunno what happened but thank you so much

Reactions: nick148

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Does your mod allow you to see all the scenes from the game? or does it show some of the scenes?

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
There are some scenes that don't show... Like the scene with two black girls, they talk but it then bugs and no scene actually happens. How can I fix this?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote