Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Reposting from the other thread just for easier referencing

Just in case anyone is interested in how to bypass the pussy fights black screen using SaveEditor.

Walk into your gangs training room.
Save.
Open the save with Saveeditor
Turn ON Switch 1206/Turn OFF Switch 1205.
Look for a space with ample room up and to the right (for Nesrot and Warren).
Use your phone and check the time.
Enjoy.

Edit: Also if you've done teachers before Beth Quest and cant get the markus scene to activate after telling Tom to break up change switch 578 and youll fuck the director next time you enter the school.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
since no one said anything, i will, the ipad pic covers everything up to 4 maria's relationship.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
If you are asking about tournament quest line then 1700 edit it such a way that no extra points should be left out or you will end up in a bug so for example if you have 4 stats with 10 points add 80 points to stats
And if you are asking in general just edit characters profile on saveedit like atk,luk,hp etc etc as per your desired number (9999 recommended)
Thanks for always helping out.

Apr 7, 2017
Stuck with pam's quest, investigated the shower room the first time but when she asks to meet her in the bathroom it just goes straight to the second class of the day. Does anyone know what variables I'd need to change to just skip past that part?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i do not have any variables such as ok35, so where are they hidden?

includes

Dec 6, 2016
btw sometimes the variables not the same depending on your choices in the game so i don`t recommend using the online save editor because it doesn`t show the variable name, the RpgMakerSaveEdit does so you`ll know what you doing.....about Beth Quest visiting Marckus before talking to Tom bugs your scene with the principal & Marckus....if you did that already here`s how you can fix it open your save in RpgMakerSaveEdit and unmark switch num 577 and mark switch num 578
omg ty!!
edit: the scene with the principal still doesnt trigger when I go to the school :( I dont know how to progress in beth's quest

includes

Dec 6, 2016
same with me. dont know what more to do.
I figured it out, I had to load an old save before talking to beth in front of the school, and then unmark the switch 577 and mark the 578 as Elnamer said. Then the next day you go into the school, Marckus will call you to the principal office

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I am stucked at Maria's quest, i need to speak with her at beach but she always wants me to leave her alone. Is there a way to pass this step via changing variables?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Any tips for Beth recess variable? I think the value is broken and i can't start the scene.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i think i find another bug and need the correct variable to help me with Beth.
After i do all the thing with beth and start the sex thing at her home, she cant let me fuck her in recess!
I do all the thing with her. She say to me who we wanna do toady? So i can choice manually the way i wanna fuck at her home.
But at school nothing. Can someone tell me if there is a variable to active Beth recess sex?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Added how to by pass pussy fight bug

Any tips for Beth recess variable? I think the value is broken and i can't start the scene.
Its a bug he forgot to add beth recess sex or messed up switches same what happened for first time when ms taylor's recess sex scene was added it wont trigger wait for next update already cross checked twice (it might be coding error)

Ill upload few more variable today including that i missed out and switches too so wait till then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My List of all variables ,switches and items and this includes you can follow sasha and sarah path at same time (you would only miss sasha train scene )with these variables if you choose sarah than also you can progress sasha (whenever her update is released) basically you could run sasha and sarah simultaneously by setting variables,items and switches shown in pictures with number and name (which are)50% English 50% spanish(which is not hard to understand amor means love and relacion(relationship) and values are given till 1.7 fixed completely so you could edit your save till those values not beyond that (unless you like messing up save file )

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I ran into an old bug in the Daisy quest after she took her picture of Sara and Mike. In her room there is Daisy blocking Mike from the closet. What is the switch to stop this?

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
btw sometimes the variables not the same depending on your choices in the game so i don`t recommend using the online save editor because it doesn`t show the variable name, the RpgMakerSaveEdit does so you`ll know what you doing.....about Beth Quest visiting Marckus before talking to Tom bugs your scene with the principal & Marckus....if you did that already here`s how you can fix it open your save in RpgMakerSaveEdit and unmark switch num 577 and mark switch num 578
You are awesome thank you so much, I was worried after restarting and doing all the quests again I'd miss this one and have to start over AGAIN just to have everything complete cause of one bug this was a big time saver

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I must a complete idiot for sure... but I can't understand how to edit the switches.

This is what I find after I unpack my save:

"204": 4.0,
"@c": 449.0
},
"_weapons": {
"@c": 450.0
},
"_armors": {
"@c": 451.0
},
"@c": 446,
"@": "Game_Party"
},

DuDraig said:

(this is the damn Pam's quest bug)

Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.

I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD DO. PLEASE HELP ME

Reactions: justacook

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Well, I must a complete idiot for sure... but I can't understand how to edit the switches.

This is what I find after I unpack my save:

"204": 4.0,
"@c": 449.0
},
"_weapons": {
"@c": 450.0
},
"_armors": {
"@c": 451.0
},
"@c": 446,
"@": "Game_Party"
},

DuDraig said:

(this is the damn Pam's quest bug)

Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.

I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I SHOULD DO. PLEASE HELP ME
use offline save edit software available on here its more easy with switches rather than saveditonline.com's unpack file system its bit of work it could mess up save file if a person is not known to coding system and switches

cross check with my save ss that i shared and for more i am posting a complete save file here so you can examine whats wrong

Reactions: Agent.404

vlksvk

May 28, 2018
can anyone tell me the name of the song that is playing the first time your sister dances for you? Thank you in advance