Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I'm getting a black screen for the Laura shower scene as soon as it gets to the fingering part. I can hear audio but can't see anything. It played earlier than it was supposed to so im wondering if this can be fixed with a switch somewhere?
Keep her relationship variable between 5-15

Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
If you only cheated money, you should not have any problems. You only get that scene once, so what are you trying to fix if you passed it?
Boosting money creates no bugs at all never seen that happen you might have messed up her relationship variable or switches and when i am free for experiment i keep messing with different switches to figure out problem and how to solve it so laura black screen bug is related to 3 factors either you messed up her relationship variable or switches(which is common cause and can be solved editing her relationship variable to 10-15),2nd you are doing two house quest simultaneously (that can cause bug to triggering two quest line at same time aka time bug in short) ,3 you are missing something out (which can be a problem if you still follow old walkthrough as some changes were made in last few updates )

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Add it to op please @muttdoggy
Surpassing pam recess bug switches View attachment 124404
Thanks mate, I have been able to move on with that quest.

Now I'm only left with one issue. I hope someone can help me with that one.
I'm day 174, dad's home. I have been kidnapped by Jacqueline and asked by Nesrot to steal Maria's computer. When I get into her room in the morning, clicking on the computer ends by "I need to talk to Maria". And of course, there's no way to go further. After reading the walkthrough, I know I did a mistake by not telling the truth to her when she asked me what was wrong with my dad., but it was a very long time ago, and beside starting over (which I'd rather not do as this is one of the last quests of the game I havent finished), I don't know what to do.

So any help will be more than welcome here.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Thanks mate, I have been able to move on with that quest.

Now I'm only left with one issue. I hope someone can help me with that one.
I'm day 174, dad's home. I have been kidnapped by Jacqueline and asked by Nesrot to steal Maria's computer. When I get into her room in the morning, clicking on the computer ends by "I need to talk to Maria". And of course, there's no way to go further. After reading the walkthrough, I know I did a mistake by not telling the truth to her when she asked me what was wrong with my dad., but it was a very long time ago, and beside starting over (which I'd rather not do as this is one of the last quests of the game I havent finished), I don't know what to do.

So any help will be more than welcome here.
Upload your save file

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
Upload your save file
Here it is

Be aware that in that save, I didn't get kidnapped yet. I reload a save right before that event and didn't walk in the street at night to prevent it to happens. Tell me if you want a save right after that.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Here it is

Be aware that in that save, I didn't get kidnapped yet. I reload a save right before that event and didn't walk in the street at night to prevent it to happens. Tell me if you want a save right after that.
alright ill just edit maria truth part

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Here it is

try it

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
can someone help me find the variables of MARIA's bedroom keys?
Also how many variables with Maria are in the game.