• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

voe

Aug 5, 2016
But how exactly? I literally had sex with her in every room you can have sex with her in. Even tried to sleep at her place. Despite the explanation it is vague as fuck what you actually have to do. Or just buggy as shit.

Probably a couple of months too late, but I found the answer. You have to put Haruka in Apron only and ask her to cook for you, then choose all the choices that continue the scene.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
does anyone know or have the full list of her diary?, this is mine currently
1714930244120.png

I know I'm still missing two because I haven't completed ED A and ED C, looking at the settings in the parsed Neighbor_Madam2_sf.sav, I can verify this
1714930323147.png

the last two False flag is probably for ED A and ED C, however there 2 more false above that, I have no idea what this is since I already completed all the memories (except ED A and C ofc) and I'm pretty sure I do all dialogues and stuff.

I tried changing it to True and nothing happened, I even tried changing the last two one and nothing also happens. I'm totally lost

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I nvr knew any1 find this game hard and getting 6 ending is easy too...
1 fleeting love(ch.5its the part where you end relationship)
2 pregnant end(Ch.5 force ending you have 2 choices you take responsibilty or run away)
Ch.6
3love end(max out her affection, confess and buy a ring)
4lewd end(don't buy Ring, max out her affection and confess and accept the twisted life)
5pregnant end(you can either buy the ring or not and if you bought the ring you will live together and Haruka divorce her husband and if you don't (same as 2) you runaway and live in an apartment)
All scene variation can be seen by buying all clothes and toys and you can have boost buying flowers

Last edited:

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Some questions:
1. Someone get the "base: does not exist" window error or similar? If yes, how to solve?
2. In ending A, she got pregnant, it's possibile to end her pregnancy? Funny at the start, but after a while i get bored!

Tnx!

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
Hi everyone,

Some questions:
1. Someone get the "base: does not exist" window error or similar? If yes, how to solve?
2. In ending A, she got pregnant, it's possibile to end her pregnancy? Funny at the start, but after a while i get bored!

Tnx!
1. Ignore it, doesn't really matter
2. well probably no, you might want to just keep a save where she doesn't get pregnant, because that would be no different that just ed C

pirollo

May 2, 2017
1. Ignore it, doesn't really matter
2. well probably no, you might want to just keep a save where she doesn't get pregnant, because that would be no different that just ed C
Tnx for the reply!

Dammit, i've overwrited the End A, now i've to keep her perma pregnant... ok, new save, and also in a game i've to keep attention and use condom.. :cry:

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
Tnx for the reply!

Dammit, i've overwrited the End A, now i've to keep her perma pregnant... ok, new save, and also in a game i've to keep attention and use condom.. :cry:
well you can just pull out you know, or at least do it when she has 0% chance to get pregnant

claudius283

Jun 12, 2018
does anyone know have cheat table for this game ?
it seems like searching with byte not result anything, can't find the money and ap value

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
it seems like searching with byte not result anything, can't find the money and ap value
You don't really need to cheat this...
hscene is only available at ch5-6
And ch.1-4 you have a lot to pool Money and AP

You can try 4&8 byte and use Binary as last resort

Reactions: claudius283

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
well easiest way would just hack the values directly from the .sav file, you can find it by using the find function. It's either that or you want to parse the .sav file into a .json like what I did

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes