• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
The description on how to unlock it, is there on the bottom, saying: During Chapter 5, while her husband is away, visit haruka's house and have loveydovey sex...
But how exactly? I literally had sex with her in every room you can have sex with her in. Even tried to sleep at her place. Despite the explanation it is vague as fuck what you actually have to do. Or just buggy as shit.

Shikicool2

Sep 28, 2023
How can I unlock first bareback and do an unprotected sex? and all she can say is I don't want to get pregnant

Daydream69

Jun 29, 2023
How can I unlock first bareback and do an unprotected sex? and all she can say is I don't want to get pregnant
This is based on my memory. In Chapter 5, you can only do that during her safe days (once u unlock the first bareback event)

As for the final chapter 6, u need to cum inside her during safe days enough times until she is willing to do bareback on dangerous days.

Reactions: Shikicool2

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have any similar game ? I liked this one because for a NTR game the guy actually was interested romantically in her as a person besides just wanting to have sex with her. I already played the prequel

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
If I remember correctly, you need to see the event where you have sex with her in the bathroom in the park.

Later, on a Wednesday, don't go to the hot spring, then go to her house and that will unlock the scene to have bareback sex and the next chapter

nightshade31

Dec 7, 2020
I actually enjoyed this game despite it being a netori game. I think a big part of it is how the VA really brings life to her character in this game that draws me in despite how grindy this game is. Even the female character design I think complements how the character is potrayed here.

As a protag that engages in netori he is probably as decent as it gets. In all the different routes protag really loves her and it's not just about lust or other stupid reasons. Still, to steal another man's wife you have to be kinda scummy, nothing will absolve anyone from stealing another person's SO knowingly.

The husband doesn't seem to be a bad person, just your typical NTR'ed guy; too much time spent working instead of spending time with wife. Kinda sympathetic to the wife actually because the marriage was not borne out of love, she was treated like an object by her family by giving her away to an older guy who is apparently a good employee in her father's company.

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have any similar game ? I liked this one because for a NTR game the guy actually was interested romantically in her as a person besides just wanting to have sex with her. I already played the prequel
Not NTR but also a protag that is kinda scummy but you can still get a vanilla ending among the different endings.

Room [v2.0.5] [SORAREVO]

If you liked the character design of Aoi Haruka maybe you will like the other game from the same developer, the female character kinda looks like an elf version of Haruka too. As of now it is only available in moon rune version. Steam release is kinda in a limbo, and steam apparently removed the game from their future launch for no apparent reason.

living with an elf ~together in the relaxing forest

Last edited:
Reactions: feyan

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
It's pretty funny how the FMC looks at this walking red flag, borderline stalker who starts a conversation like this, and still goes on a date with him.
1709021182967.png

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
It's pretty funny how the FMC looks at this walking red flag, borderline stalker who starts a conversation like this, and still goes on a date with him.
View attachment 3390025
Thats something I like about this game.

All story you think you are being sneaky and seducing her little by little.

But then you can see her diary where she says she knew about your intentions and she wanted to do it

Reactions: feyan

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Thats something I like about this game.

All story you think you are being sneaky and seducing her little by little.

But then you can see her diary where she says she knew about your intentions and she wanted to do it
Woah I didn't knew about this, where can you read her diary ?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes