4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Early tip - if working for stat gain (food delivery stam grinding), work one shift at a time. Food delivery rewards the same stat bonus no matter how many shifts you work in one go, and it's one hour increments. Which really seems like a stupid bug that will make the game very grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Starting to make notices about the wife's life detail while playing the game, just remind me about the old days playing DNA2~:coffee:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Idk about this version, but JP version was one of the best Netori game I've ever played.

Story is good, pacing is good, scenes are good...

Reactions: Yahurdme

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
so i was initially planning on playing through the game, but like some of the people here, we got stuck during that 3rd chapter date and it never loads pass the invite to lunch, i decided to peak through the save file and force unlock the memories.

so for everyone who wants to view the memories here's the edited save i made.

View attachment Neighbor_Madam2_sf.rar

1687987071488.png

Ter2245

Jul 15, 2017
When I load a save file from Japanese version all phone text is still in Japanese is there any way to change that or do I have to start all over once again?

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
This is kind of strange, but the title of my download says, "Neighbor Madam", not "My Neighbor's Lonely Wife 2". Is there something lost in the translation?
The actual name of the game is おとなりの奥様は今日も独り2 遅咲きの青い春 which translates to 'My Neighbor's Wife is Alone Again Today 2 - Late Blooming Blue Spring' (hyphen added for clarity). So either way there's something lost in the translation, but 'My Neighbor's Lonely Wife 2' is closer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Petermanagin

Feb 3, 2019
can anyone upload the newest steam version, fixing the black screen in chapter 3.
I guess i found the bug when you go to the Movie Theater. The code is Movie Theater but the reference is Movie theater. So it broke
Yeah it's dumb lmao

Last edited:

KONDs

Apr 30, 2021
i'm on chp 4, and is just fucking grind, for the point (book, cook, fashion), now every date cost at least 50 points and the dinner is $25.000

for the guys stuck in chp 3 the scene isn't necessary to pass to chp 4, just dont call her to the cinema first, go to another date site first them go to cinema. but the scene is bugged.

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Haven't downloaded this version from here, but from the OP seems it's the censored version and the funny part is that 2 hours earlier of this post being made I downloaded version 1.2.3 Uncensored and in english from another website.

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
Haven't downloaded this version from here, but from the OP seems it's the censored version and the funny part is that 2 hours earlier of this post being made I downloaded version 1.2.3 Uncensored and in english from another website.
then tell us from where

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes