TreeAlice

Jun 27, 2020
I see there should be some bad end CGS, but how could I see those scenes?
--------------

Oh, I figured it out. There is a door at old path.

nhatphu

Sep 8, 2021
How do we fuck with full 67 girl. And where is the Hot Spring H? And do the Girl 30 real? Can't find anywhere 1715012772479.png

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
How do we fuck with full 67 girl. And where is the Hot Spring H? And do the Girl 30 real? Can't find anywhere View attachment 3609348
When going for Teresa/Girl 66, talk Flare/Girl 67 multiple time, you can unlock her that way. Her other scene is underground, accessed from the top floor of Central tower.

Girl 30 is the item store clerk at Japanese village, said hot spring is also located there, look near the bottom left of the village and there should be a secret path - talk to one of the girl near there for an exact instruction

Endymionstargazer

Sep 14, 2022
Hi can you please help me with running the game on Maldives. I'm using it first time and after launching the game and changing language in settings to English it doesn't change. Do you know the fix?
Go to www folder
Delete data and data_cn folder
Rename data_en to data

Last edited:

Zonabonnie320

Oct 19, 2019
i'm lost, i can't understand anything that's written on the right, the last thing i did was after taking the hypnosis from the girls i went to face iori in the big city gym, i'm pretty sure i've beaten all the gyms but i don't know where to go now
1715358278023.png

ertdfg313

Dec 1, 2019
i'm lost, i can't understand anything that's written on the right, the last thing i did was after taking the hypnosis from the girls i went to face iori in the big city gym, i'm pretty sure i've beaten all the gyms but i don't know where to go now
View attachment 3621749
You need to beat "All the 'Star Trainers', and it's trying to give you hints on where they are, but they overlap so you can't read it...
Main City has 2? (right side, and event hall)
Up and right by farm has 1.
Church has one upstairs.
Harbor Village has two I think (beach and on pier).
Harmony village (the one past the cave) has two? (the sisters, either side of town) and the Shrine past the village has another.
Your starting village has one (in the main shop) after you talk to her.
Then the one I usually do last (might have to), Leo for the 3rd time up past "Central".
Looking closer, it looks you might have everything but Leo again? (go to Central, then head right to get to the forest).

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes