Oct 17, 2019
For the people who missed this Yes this does have a hentai with a lighter ending (Still bad but not as bad at this) to sum up this games ending not only did the kid get cucked and his mom left him for that asshat she had his baby and the mc finds them later only to kill both his drugged and abused sister and his mom he also ends himself and no you cant avoid ntr in this as you dont have a choice. the hentai did remove some of the sex scenes added here some were hit or miss depending on taste so if you can handle some dark side ntr this is the VN for you

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
From what I remember, the kid himself is to blame for not meeting his mother's sexual needs, she was madly horny and had no choice but to give herself up to the first guy who appeared, who by coincidence was precisely the bully, to the my consolation at least the kid still fucks his mother. At the time I was in doubt if the baby was the son of the bully or the mc himself (son)

Oct 31, 2017
Well I'm certainly having an odd moment, as imagine my disappointment when I see this:
Screenshot_20230426_161426.png

- only to find out that it's not short for "Delicatessen." Seriously Japan, I thought you guys were supposed to be creative. I mean, it's not NTR if she's getting stuffed by actual sausages, right?

Well, that and this one's also a blast from the past, as I was always curious about the VN that ol' OVA was based on. Thank you kindly OP.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
For the people who missed this Yes this does have a hentai with a lighter ending (Still bad but not as bad at this) to sum up this games ending not only did the kid get cucked and his mom left him for that asshat she had his baby and the mc finds them later only to kill both his drugged and abused sister and his mom he also ends himself and no you cant avoid ntr in this as you dont have a choice. the hentai did remove some of the sex scenes added here some were hit or miss depending on taste so if you can handle some dark side ntr this is the VN for you
What happens to the bull? MC that actually rebels are quite rare.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I've never watched this so-called anime, my question is: does the boy have sex with his mother or just like in several NTR games, he just watches his mother get fucked by the bully?

Oct 17, 2019
I've never watched this so-called anime, my question is: does the boy have sex with his mother or just like in several NTR games, he just watches his mother get fucked by the bully?
not at 1st after his bully sexually harasses his mom she masturbates thinking about it as she sees her son watching her she turns to him to let him see and they finish together as she called out his name. he wusses out and that left his mom which left his mom to be a sex salve to his bully. get near the end the bully gives the mom and son 1 chance to get out and thats if the son makes his mom have and orgasm. at 1st he nearly gets choked out because hes been to beta to have sex with her then he snaps and acutally tries only to fail so mom leaves him with daily fap videos of her getting gangbanged.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
not at 1st after his bully sexually harasses his mom she masturbates thinking about it as she sees her son watching her she turns to him to let him see and they finish together as she called out his name. he wusses out and that left his mom which left his mom to be a sex salve to his bully. get near the end the bully gives the mom and son 1 chance to get out and thats if the son makes his mom have and orgasm. at 1st he nearly gets choked out because hes been to beta to have sex with her then he snaps and acutally tries only to fail so mom leaves him with daily fap videos of her getting gangbanged.
a lot of humiliation for a single mc lol, I like games with incest, but I'm going to pass this one

thanks for the summary

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
well that's a pleasant surprise! i've heard this one gets pretty heavy, i'm excited ngl-- i love NTR with lots of emotion. and the mom is HOT too

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes