VN - Others - Completed - My Mom Is Impregnated by a Delinquent [Final] [Erectlip]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ayarush

Great for everyone who's into mom NTR, just be aware that the plot can be quite dark at times, but what did you expect with a title like that? Don't play it, if you're obviously not into it!
    If you are though the scene's are amazing and I didn't even 100% read through all of them. Without spoiling to much it's basically just what the title says, while getting progressively darker (be aware of the one gay scene).
    All in all a great game (even though there aren't even any choice), with some minor downsides: As someone who watched the hentai first, I missed the pegging (which is the toned down OVA version of the gay scene).
    The UI is horrible and apparently there's no way to save, all scenes are unlocked for watching seperately after clearing the game once, but I can look over this considering the game is over a decade old now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KiraJames

This is one of the og dark NTR vn, just like that nuclear digit in certain site, it is not for the faint-hearted. The art is one of the best for the genre, especially when detailing the mom, just muah. The story is your bog standard ntr, but with a tiny nuclear twist at the end that ties this sexy albeit shit show together. So, 10/10.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

Its a kinetic novel, there are no choices in this game.

The engine is terrible - full screen or tiny window. The "story" is stupid af with no buildup or anything.

If you dont mind KN and are into dark ntr - maybe add 2 stars to it, then it gets probably around average.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

Some really good dark NTR.
    Wayyy more content than the 200mb filesize, very nice plotline, voice. and illustrations.
    Some decision branches with multi ending would have been nice, but on the other hand this ending is pretty much perfect.
    100% worth the download.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

FalconLover420

If there is one game that can bring NTR and Vanilla fans together, its this game.

While, the drawings of the mom are hot. The plot is terrible. This involves mental torture, and physical torture of the MC that even if you detach from the MC, you just feel horrible. If you want to give it a chance still, I suggest just watch the anime, at least you can skip the torture while in the VN you cant.

P.S: It's so terrible that I wouldn't wish this on my own enemies. And the ending was fucked up to.