RPGM My Mistress Lu Bu [Demo] [Noxurtica]

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
title2.png
Overview:
You were born into the rough hands of the notorious group of bandits, the Yellow Turbans. After their downfall, you lead a small crew of bandits until you're defeated by the warlord Lu Bu. She spares you in exchange for your fealty, and thus begins your service to your mistress Lu Bu.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: Noxurtica - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

zhang2.png lubu1.png chen1.png sc1.png sc2.png sc3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Gee...another foot game from you guys...can you just skip the femdom tag stuff? Feet basically works for all crowds and it doesn't disappoint people looking for harder femdom content. There is a reason it has its own tag, your femdom content is generally pretty weak. Also this is like your 5th game, it'd be nice if you finished a couple.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyMistressLuBu-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Gee...another foot game from you guys...can you just skip the femdom tag stuff? Feet basically works for all crowds and it doesn't disappoint people looking for harder femdom content. There is a reason it has its own tag, your femdom content is generally pretty weak. Also this is like your 5th game, it'd be nice if you finished a couple.
OK, but what if I, hypothetically, believed women belong in the kitchen and I'd find this kind of "pretty weak" content in my Christian game with missionary sex and handholding, because it didn't have a proper tag?
Think about others too!

Noxurtica

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
Actually this is our 16th game. We've finished all of our games besides BDSM Apocalypse, which is under active development.
List of full games here:
Footlick/footjob is just 1 scene, so it's hardly a foot game. Moreso, female foot domination over a malesub fits the femdom criteria. If you still feel it's an issue feel free to report the post and have a mod handle it. I'll respect their decision.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Foot content is repulsive, and generally gets an ignore from me. So spare us the all crowds bullshit.

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
Actually this is our 16th game. We've finished all of our games besides BDSM Apocalypse, which is under active development.
List of full games here:
Footlick/footjob is just 1 scene, so it's hardly a foot game. Moreso, female foot domination over a malesub fits the femdom criteria. If you still feel it's an issue feel free to report the post and have a mod handle it. I'll respect their decision.
Longtime fan of your games. Love to see all of them come out and love the demos you put up here!! Thanks for making great stuff thats so enjoyable!

Reactions: Noxurtica