Ren'Py Onhold My MILF [v0.2] [Kinkzgames]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
While I am in agreement that games like this should be shunned and scoured from the site
I don't think that we need to go that far, when we permit other 'art generators' anyway. It should rather be up to the site to finally implement the most wanted tags, like MTL, Netori, Koikatsu Art and AI Art, as well as the ability to keep them ****ing filtered if one wants to. This would save us all a lot, from a lot of things.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2312297

Overview:
(Place Holder)

Introduction, level up to unlock your family...
It so far is about a renamable "landlady" milf to corrupt will probably add NTR later.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Kinkzgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2312303 View attachment 2312305 View attachment 2312302 View attachment 2312306 View attachment 2312307 View attachment 2312308 View attachment 2312310 View attachment 2312309
First song that cums to mind is, I like big butts and I can not lie, lol. Actually, I love tight little butts, but these butts look awesome and I can easily be converted because I am perverted. That's why I'm playing and following this game....and the incest.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Think we should just add an AR tag then people who don't like it can just avoid it, AR games are more common now to warrant a tag.

Me if the story is good or the tags list tickles my fancy then I have no issues with it, with this game that NTR mention worries me. I have no issue with NTR when game is designed to be NTR in general but when it's added on towards the end just to please fans I normally avoid them.
But given the devs other titles NTR is bound to happen at some point.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will NTR be avoidable when you put it in (I'd rather have no NTR, but avoidable is good enough too)?

Venusian

Dec 8, 2020
I'm generally pro-AI art but it's just not at a place yet in terms of quality and consistency that I believe it's particuarly good for making game assets. They really should make an AI art tag.

Reactions: Zenae

Crazy451

Jul 14, 2018
People complaining about AI art are just weird man. If u dont like that art style thats fine, but its like "MAN A MACHINE MADE THE ART NOT A PERSON I CAN NO LONGER FAP TO THIS!" Maybe the story and game sucks and if it does then the game sucks, but going off on AI art just seems weird. (Just like the hands AI's try to draw"

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The characters are very cute and loveable, and you can name them mom and sis. Since the game is in it's early stages of course there won't be alot of meat. But, the babes make it a great start and I'm sure it will get much better. Good luck and thank you, a fun game.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I saw, got excited, I clicked, become disappointed. I legit thought that it was real art and got excited to see a non-ntr game with good art, but I found out is ai art, other than that, I'll stick with the free game, the only thing that will make it less appealing for me is ntr, but based on how things have been with that genre, we can assumed it could be maybe a one time deal rape and the mc come to the rescue... or something like that

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
FFS too many stupid comments. AI art is fine, beyond fine and totally ok. Heck even the worst of the worst ai art is godlike compared to some visual cancer you can find here with art so bad I could draw better using my left foot while drunk with a concussion.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes