• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Onhold - My MILF [v0.2] [Kinkzgames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

youngbloodjulius

For me, the fantastic artwork has this game meriting 4 stars.

The story is pretty barebones so far and there are a couple of minor bugs here and there (like when you click the Sex Shop while playing the content of v0.2 it might just take you to the Mall instead).

All that being said, if Xanoss keeps up the high-quality artwork and improves the QOL a bit, I could very well bump this to 5 stars in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Maciswack

Gonna make this short it's pretty good for a start. The art is good and fair straight forward. The only things that I eould like changed is to make the events more connected since it feels like after going to the next stage with someone they will completely for get about what happened the next and also make it obvious what is intractable. Other Than that it's a pretty solid start to a game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Riplay2

V0.1 Review

+ Nice AI Artwork
    >Character
    >Enviroment
    + Hot "Landlady"
    + Nice idea with this shine-through when you hover over the characters

0 Still ALOT to do
    > More sexual content
    > MORE Story
    > Less Bugs (V0.1 so nothing negativ here)
    0 Nice idea so far

- I dont want to watch 10x the feet of my little "Roommate"

Ideas:
    ~ You get your Money for work after a whole week cycle
    ~ You get negativ points for getting catched at peeking (maybe minigame?)
    ~ More Characters like Sister of the "Landlady" or a hot neighbours wife

I look forward to the next updates and will look in to it after some big updates.. So please don't abadon it :D
  4. 1.00 star(s)

herogame31

For me, visuality is a priority in erotic games. I tried the game by deceiving the sample pictures. But the inconsistency in the pictures is truly unbearable. Unfortunately, a few beautiful pictures do not save the whole game. AI sucks .
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Soggy Bread

The AI Art looks good!

Its consistent each render and pose, the body proportions are consistent in different poses aswell (slightly inaccurate in some cases but seem fine). The "Mother" and "Sister" character have been made distinct and their erotic art works well.

The towel scene and the pool scene when she gets up is nicely done (with the suit wrapping tighter its a nice attention to detail)

The fine detail must be improved on, most of the art is complete but the fingers seem to be having trouble, there should be a hand correction to those after the AI generated them, theres also a big

Writing is decent, theres not much content yet but it isn't confusing. Needs a proper introduction to MC and his past relation with Mom and Sis, also describing more of their character. Mom's character is shown to have her motherly personality but it can be improved to be more resistive. Sis looks good too, she seems to be caring but can go into the sister-brother dynamic of fighting/bickering

We may be going into the stage of high quality AI art games, the amount of time saved from art can be used in better writing/coding or more content in less time

To note, AI generators do not steal art. There is sufficent evidence to disprove it.
    Please research it.

"aI aRt StEaLs ArT"
    People could steal art way before AI art was a thing
    AI Art is just a tool for artists that enables extremely quick results, and if the quality we get in games is the same or similar to hand drawn then theres nothing to whine about. Games/devs that don't put any effort in improving the ai art and making them presentable should be shunned, here its clear effort has been put in which is why its 4 stars

1 star for not fixing the fingers and a clear problem on the mother's tits in one scene... Also interested in how the NTR will be done, theres not much of a story going in this version so idk, personally not a fan of NTR but I like ntr that is in group or multiple people than one other guy is the NTR man
  6. 1.00 star(s)

3dgybits

Played it to give it a chance. Goddamn, it sucks. The characters look so different on evert single scene and the developer couldn't be bothered to do minimal edits to make it more passable such as fixing the fucked up hands and feet, every few scenes the characters look like they are having a stroke. The music gets super annoying real fast and is either listening it on a loop or not having music at all. And ofc, let's not forget it's made with the darn AI, which already comes with a lot of moral problems. Let's stop giving the finger to the artists that have brought us so much joy. Yeah, some lucky ones get very popular and make good money but that's the 1%. Most artists struggle enough, let's not make it harder for them. WIll re-evaluate the review once I see some more work on the art. It just a huge turn off seeing a girl with extra toes on one scene and missing toes on the next one. Specially true for feet enjoyers like me.