harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
During that time you could have played and finished the game lmao
I think that you don't understand my position, I've already played the game and completed all the content this update has, and then, when I tried to load again that save, the game just crashed, later I noticed that the save was deleted by a ghost or something, it just desapeared. This game has so many bugs and it's so difficult to complete it, I just can't do it all again, that's why I'm asking for a save, It is ok if it's not a full save, but maybe with the story and side missions completed.

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I think that you don't understand my position, I've already played the game and completed all the content this update has, and then, when I tried to load again that save, the game just crashed, later I noticed that the save was deleted by a ghost or something, it just desapeared. This game has so many bugs and it's so difficult to complete it, I just can't do it all again, that's why I'm asking for a save, It is ok if it's not a full save, but maybe with the story and side missions completed.

Gotcha. I was just trolling a bit.
In fact, I understand you 100%, kinda the same shit for me. I gave up on that bugfest of a game personally.
I'd advice you to do the same and move on ^^

Reactions: harestheonly

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
hold on.. so this used to be made by the Deluded dev correct? so wtf happened could someone explain? i saw someone mention it was "stolen" from them or something like that.

Norix

May 30, 2020
hold on.. so this used to be made by the Deluded dev correct? so wtf happened could someone explain? i saw someone mention it was "stolen" from them or something like that.
It has been a while, so I might get some stuff mixed up or have fuzzy memory, but here's a summary:
They didn't have much money back then and had to sell the IP of their game in order to find an investor and be able to continue development. However, they were then ordered (by said investor/publisher) to also work on multiple projects at the same time, instead of just their own game. After a while (being frustrated with the situation), they left but couldn't take their game with them as they no longer owned the IP. Therefore, they started their new project: Deluded.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
It has been a while, so I might get some stuff mixed up or have fuzzy memory, but here's a summary:
They didn't have much money back then and had to sell the IP of their game in order to find an investor and be able to continue development. However, they were then ordered (by said investor/publisher) to also work on multiple projects at the same time, instead of just their own game. After a while (being frustrated with the situation), they left but couldn't take their game with them as they no longer owned the IP. Therefore, they started their new project: Deluded.
ah so i know Deluded is really short atm but how much hours of content does MLW currently offer?

Miseriko

Dec 9, 2017
Hi! Can you please tell me where can i buy HDD and WiFi module? In store near the campus i can see it? but when i click on it - i can`t buy it because table is empty.

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
Can Someone Tell me what is this every time i tried to open the game this comes up i dont know if my computer can handle the game or if its just the app?

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateComputeShader((void*)CodePtr, CodeSize, nullptr, Shader->Resource.GetInitReference()) failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Shaders.cpp:356 with error E_INVALIDARG

MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHICreateComputeShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::CreateComputeShader_RenderThread()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FShaderMapResource_InlineCode::CreateRHIShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FShaderMapResource::CreateShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FShaderMapResource::GetShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FComputeShaderUtils::Dispatch<FFSR2ComputeLuminancePyramidCS>() [D:\UE_4.27\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Public\RenderGraphUtils.h:248]
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!TRDGLambdaPass<FFSR2ComputeLuminancePyramidCS::FParameters,<lambda_80fb52ac1d5a78145edb7a624e1c5fbb> >::ExecuteImpl() [D:\UE_4.27\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Public\RenderGraphPass.h:425]
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRDGBuilder::ExecutePass()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRDGBuilder::Execute()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FDeferredShadingSceneRenderer::Render()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRendererModule::RenderPostResolvedSceneColorExtension()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FViewUniformShaderParameters::eek:perator=()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommand<FRHICommandTransferTextures,FRHICommandTransferTexturesString857>::ExecuteAndDestruct()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::processTasksUntilQuit()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run()

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Can Someone Tell me what is this every time i tried to open the game this comes up i dont know if my computer can handle the game or if its just the app?

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateComputeShader((void*)CodePtr, CodeSize, nullptr, Shader->Resource.GetInitReference()) failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Shaders.cpp:356 with error E_INVALIDARG

MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHICreateComputeShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FD3D11DynamicRHI::CreateComputeShader_RenderThread()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FShaderMapResource_InlineCode::CreateRHIShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FShaderMapResource::CreateShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FShaderMapResource::GetShader()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FComputeShaderUtils::Dispatch<FFSR2ComputeLuminancePyramidCS>() [D:\UE_4.27\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Public\RenderGraphUtils.h:248]
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!TRDGLambdaPass<FFSR2ComputeLuminancePyramidCS::FParameters,<lambda_80fb52ac1d5a78145edb7a624e1c5fbb> >::ExecuteImpl() [D:\UE_4.27\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Public\RenderGraphPass.h:425]
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRDGBuilder::ExecutePass()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRDGBuilder::Execute()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FDeferredShadingSceneRenderer::Render()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRendererModule::RenderPostResolvedSceneColorExtension()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FViewUniformShaderParameters::eek:perator=()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRHICommand<FRHICommandTransferTextures,FRHICommandTransferTexturesString857>::ExecuteAndDestruct()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FNamedTaskThread::processTasksUntilQuit()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!RenderingThreadMain()
MLW_Main_Win64_Shipping!FRenderingThread::Run()
Are your gpu drivers up to date?
What are your system specs ?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz with 16.0 GB ram and a nvidia geforce gt 730 thats about it i have no ssd install
Huh, meethinks the problem might come from the GPU (but your CPU is not very powerful either so....)

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes