Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Starting on the Photo shoot quest is (I think) the best way to begin to get Lust and Exhibitionism up. Once you get past 11 Exhibitionism, however, you can switch (or alternate) with doing the "Clean Room 202" quest from the Janitor. It just takes forever to get that quest to increase stats without doing a photo shoot or two first.
The photo shoot quest has pretty much been the easiest way to get both, since it was introduced, even some of the books you need to read for the curse quest have options that require lust to do some side choice, which is why this quest being bugged annoys people so much, it has been in the game so long, and has supposedly been fixed, two or three times now? and non of the fixed the issue.

Muffeh_69

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any way to force the game to detect my dedicated graphics card? Already assigned it on the Nvidia control panel, but in the in-game settings, only the integrated graphis appear...

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
I don't know how many time I've waited, I'm gonna ask for it one last time, please, does anyone have a full save? my save doesn't works and I don't want to do it all again, there are a lot of bugs and my patience runs out

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
why saving is disabled?
Worked for me, though it seems a bit janky in its working, hit esc while playing and there should be an option to save, when you restart there should be an option to load, one will show some sort of thumb nail of what was going on at the time, which I think is the autosave, the other just shows a blank box with some date information under it, that is the manual save I think, there is only one manual save slot though so you are overwriting it, every time you do a save though.

vuiken123

Dec 31, 2020
i check walkthrough but i seem didn't see any scene from On the second floor of the main building, between 18:00-22:00 (6-10 PM), a classroom at the end of a hallway has a sex-scene the player can watch. Visiting this location again triggers a different cut scene with no sex. on 0.8.8ver or it already removed?

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
i check walkthrough but i seem didn't see any scene from On the second floor of the main building, between 18:00-22:00 (6-10 PM), a classroom at the end of a hallway has a sex-scene the player can watch. Visiting this location again triggers a different cut scene with no sex. on 0.8.8ver or it already removed?
If you are talking about a scene inside a classroom where you have to look through the window of the door, I believe that scene was removed a couple of patches ago when they put in the new Main campus building. The walkthrough, I believe, is seriously outdated.

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
I played 8.6 and got till the end of the questline(i think? or i just got bugged and couldnt progress). I wiped my data to play 8.8 as recommended and have been softlocked 3 times within 4 hours. Had to do a complete restart each time due to the essentially nonexistant saving system. Why add a save option if you can only overwrite your save but also include an autosave function? This isn't a game with a permadeath mode. Gave up now after the last time. Even with dev/cheats the teleports don't even work half the time and the fact their own cheat system doesn't even function properly because it keeps constantly turning off the "freeze status" is hilariously bad.

Honestly the concept of the game is honestly hot and I don't know if I'm just dumb, but some of the characters actually had some fun stuff to say. Crazy that I broke my last game because I saved during a dialogue, how bout that? Apparently an item is missing(even though it's in my inventory) and cannot be completed.

ThunderWolf

Aug 11, 2017
It's a shame the Steam Version doesn't come with the Patreon stuff I would buy it, I know they need the Patreon version to give something for the funding but would of been nice if the steam version was the Patreon build but an update or 2 behind instead or something as why pay for steam version if you can get the same version with the same content for free, might as well waste that money on the Patreon version. Just seems kind of a rip off unless the steam version does give something more then the base version but I don't know and can only go off of the reviews for the game. Hopefully when it's finished and out of EA the steam version will have it all like the Patreon version, I will gladly buy it then.

If anyone knows more on the steam version compare to the base and Patreon then please feel free to inform me, I actually want to know what is what and if it's worth getting the steam version or not. I like to support the devs but not commutable with monthly billings so a straight up payment is better even if it needs to be a bit more to make up for monthly paying.

May 7, 2023
My Lust Wish 0.8.8 LEWD edition patch:

1st option (easiest):
1. Download patch:
Mega or PIXELDRAIN
2. Make backups.
3. Extract to game folder.
4. Overwrite.
5. Run MLW_Main.exe.
6. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"

2nd option (manual patching):
1. Make backups.
2. Open file in text editor:
Code:
x:\<GAME FOLDER>\MLW_Main\Content\Logs\DEV_LOG.txt
3. Remove all text.
4. Paste following text:
Code:
B0CBD09158E31F75C7257FA5F90FCB1F57BE1DFF732ED8C9D83445215461DD08
5. Save and close.
6. Run MLW_Main.exe.
7. Start a new game.
8. Choose "Lewd"
What's it do/add?

baqir9211

Sep 28, 2023
View attachment 1935075

Overview:
My Lust Wish is an erotic role playing game, where you control Ashley, an innocent new student at Creamy Ridge College of Humanities. Step into her shoes, as she uncovers the mysteries of her succubus bloodline and her blossoming lust for sex.

Meet various NPCs around town, take on different part-time jobs, study, and learn local history. Learn new skills and abilities, try out different outfits and looks, lift weights, gain or loose weight, and explore different sexual fetishes and kinks. Evolve from an inexperienced virgin to a hardcore sex addict.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-09-23
Developer: My Lust Wish - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.8 10$
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(Patreon 10$): - - - -
Win(Steam 2023-07-18): - MEGA -

Patches: *

Extra: Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2780750 View attachment 2780749 View attachment 2780751 View attachment 2780753 View attachment 2780755 View attachment 2780756
View attachment 2780757 View attachment 2780758 View attachment 2780759 View attachment 2780760 View attachment 2780761
fix bug and reupload it awesome game

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes