VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
To be honest, yes, I already realized that there is a lot of hate here, and it just kills the motivation to do something. But I decided that I wouldn’t read all the comments, because I still have more fans) Thanks to everyone who supports me, and I tell all the haters - you won’t break me.
Haters that, we remember, vote 10/10 on games with sex thru brothers, sisters and parents...

Reactions: dian091 and fbass

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I am happy to see such a heated debate, which means my project is really interesting to many. I can't answer everyone, but read this:

The game will develop no matter what.
The wife will progress and cuckold games will become more sophisticated

The wife's number of partners will increase, and her attitude towards her husband will change: at first it is just a game and a way to make money for both, but over time the player will become a real cuckold and will not be able to control his wife. She will have sex with whomever she wants and as much as she wants, and player will not be able to refuse her, he will be forced to either watch or participate in sex, but only as a cuckold.

Over time, the wife will begin to feel power and player will be forced to obey her and serve her, clean her after other men (optional) and more humiliating things, buy her beautiful clothes and gifts so that he can watch her fuck others.

Most likely in the future player will be forced to wear chastity, and only his wife will be allowed to remove it

Other women will also appear in the game, one of them will be the player’s classmate, who will also have sex with both his wife and her lovers in front of the player
I really hope you stick to your guns and follow through with this. Because a lot of Devs have said the same in the past, and then eventually gave up, or watered down their initial vision, because of continuing negative comments from haters. Nobody likes to hear bad things, about something they've worked hard on, particularly when those bad things are entirely subjective. You just need to keep hearing all the good things that people are saying about your game, and disregard any comments from people who just want to see you fail, simply because they don't like the content.

Not liking the content is fine, as is constructive criticism, but repeatedly hating on a Dev and his game, purely because he dared to include kinks that are not your cup of tea, is beyond silly and immature. Fortunately, a lot of people don't agree with that analysis, as is evidenced by a lot of positive comments in this thread. So everytime someone says something bad, that isn't based on any actual failing you've made with the subject matter, remember there are plenty of us who don't feel that way, regardless of what some people would like you to believe.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Will there be a route where we can keep the relationship we have with the wife right now as well? They are both really happy and respectful of eachother in a wholesome way while they are doing the cuckolding and it honestly feels really nice. Or is what you are describing here the only route planned?
It doesn't sound that way, from what the Dev is saying. If he has to make scenes with lots of different characters to pursue the course he suggests. Having another one, with just a single additional character would be problematic. Because they'd have to be completely separate. What he actually seems to be suggesting, is either a cuckold or hotwife route, which will share the same content, albeit with a different slant. In order to do what you want, he'd need to create a load of different scenes with just the existing characters, which of course would massively increase the time taken for each update. The only possible alternative, would be to have lots of updates, with virtually no content on the route you want to pursue. Which I suspect you wouldn't be happy with at all?

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I love this game and I love this dev. I know a lot of you have complained about wifey's looks, but, to me, she is a 10 because she checks all my desire boxes. Granted, she is kinda plain from a beauty standpoint, but, her demeanor, her attitude, and her real love for her hubby, say so much more.
Her hubby is loving watching his wife turn into a complete slut, together they share everything including the cum in her mouth, pussy, or ass. They are enjoying life together and are hurting no one in the process. Wouldn't we all love to do that?
She reminds me so much of a girlfriend I had back in my youth, very much so. A pixie of a girl whose voice was naturally sultry, just hearing her voice made me hard. Short hair, (I prefer long hair), that look in her eyes, and her willingness to please her hubby.
I wish there was sound, would love to hear wifey moaning.
Beauty cums in so many ways. They definitely, don't all have to be glamourous Hollywood stars and models.
Still would love to see the loving couple get themselves a family pet, and see wifey working in a sleazy bar with a gloryhole.
Wifey looks fine other than the dev. should avoid closing her mouth too far as to look like she has no teeth.
As I'm yet to play, I have no opinion, but it looks very promising to me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mime95 and CutieLvr

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He is suppose to deliver 1.4 at Feb end.... Not sure of activity on discord... I do not see the link.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Nothing release on his Patreon. No communication... the 1.3 suppose was release jan26. He commented on a post feb 13 then crickets..... To bad this had the beginning of a following. DEV is screwing up his own success.
You need to chill bro, he said he was going to wait to post longer updates, and it's literally been barely a month lol.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Understood..... But the best thing a Dev can do to get a NEW Game off the ground is communicate. Yes I understand that he is trying to get monies, but to have a release 1.3 in the can and not put it out in a month ? Other games I follow the dev,s are approachable and communicate with people interested in the game. Those games are growing... They have a good subject matter for that following..... as does this one. But he is wasting the opportunity. That is what bothers me the most is he is wasting his opportunity. I would have thought that if he is watching this page it would have drawn a comment about my last post. I like his game....But he is screwing up his own success.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hopefully we can get a hero that just gives us version 1.4 when i gets released tomorrow so we will have more to play. :love:

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
I'm looking forward to the next update of this game! Take your time, and make the game great!

Anyone know if there's a discord for this game/developer?

Reactions: fbass

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Hello ,

From what I can see, you are new in this business!!! I understand and agree that making a game is not easy. But if you want to grow and have many paying fans, you must at least at the beginning make an effort to attract them and make them loyal.

In order to make yourself known, you have to make an effort at least at the beginning.

Many other DEVs (who are now known and even make money from games) started by sharing the first games for free. As far as I can remember, the first 2-3 updates to your game were free. Believe me, it's not enough. This can be seen from the activity of users on F95, in your game. They have already started to get bored and migrate to other games of the same genre.

I will tell you once again that I respect your work and I respect your desire to make money, yes from my point of view this is not how you will make money yet!!! Don't take what I said as hate, take what I said as friendly advice. !!

Have a beautifull day and keep a good working !!!!!

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes