VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
So, the cowgirl scene kinda creeps me out with her head yanking around to the perspective we look from :D
Otherwise its an interesting game, quite a fast pace, but hey, that gives proper lewd scenes can lead to more extreme cucking in future updates, so I am not against that.

Wifes face is soso I would say, Bodies look generally pretty good tho, not sure how I feel about the MC getting out of PoV, normally I prefer third person, but I find here the 1st Person works very well because the MC isnt the one fucking her... :D

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
I'm sorry but I've got to laugh.
When she's got her lips closed, especially when jerking off Bigus Dickus, it looks like she's gurning, like she's 60 years old with no teeth. Such a massive turn off, unless you like that kind of thing.

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
Wife with the same husband's friend is repeatitive boring.
I like to watch his wife with other many ugly old men instead :oops:
different strokes, there's plenty of other games to match your fantasy. Just like you prefer the wife being a total slut, I prefer the build up between wife + one other guy.

Reactions: jeedr66

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
Now i wonder if Bella still has a feeling towards her hubby after all these adventures, for now, it seems like they're still in love. By the way, the model of bella impresses me alot, the last character i loved so much is Kat in Deliverance, both of them are different from those base models.

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
different strokes, there's plenty of other games to match your fantasy. Just like you prefer the wife being a total slut, I prefer the build up between wife + one other guy.
Wife + one other guy is Okay if it's slow burn game like A perfect marriage

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I am happy to see such a heated debate, which means my project is really interesting to many. I can't answer everyone, but read this:

The game will develop no matter what.
The wife will progress and cuckold games will become more sophisticated

The wife's number of partners will increase, and her attitude towards her husband will change: at first it is just a game and a way to make money for both, but over time the player will become a real cuckold and will not be able to control his wife. She will have sex with whomever she wants and as much as she wants, and player will not be able to refuse her, he will be forced to either watch or participate in sex, but only as a cuckold.

Over time, the wife will begin to feel power and player will be forced to obey her and serve her, clean her after other men (optional) and more humiliating things, buy her beautiful clothes and gifts so that he can watch her fuck others.

Most likely in the future player will be forced to wear chastity, and only his wife will be allowed to remove it

Other women will also appear in the game, one of them will be the player’s classmate, who will also have sex with both his wife and her lovers in front of the player
Ooooh man, that sounds awesome. I hope there will be some scene of "cleaning" the wife's soles. I wish you the best of luck in the further development of the game!

Reactions: Gromov

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I am happy to see such a heated debate, which means my project is really interesting to many. I can't answer everyone, but read this:

The wife's number of partners will increase, and her attitude towards her husband will change: at first it is just a game and a way to make money for both, but over time the player will become a real cuckold and will not be able to control his wife. She will have sex with whomever she wants and as much as she wants, and player will not be able to refuse her, he will be forced to either watch or participate in sex, but only as a cuckold.

Over time, the wife will begin to feel power and player will be forced to obey her and serve her, clean her after other men (optional) and more humiliating things, buy her beautiful clothes and gifts so that he can watch her fuck others.

Most likely in the future player will be forced to wear chastity, and only his wife will be allowed to remove it

Other women will also appear in the game, one of them will be the player’s classmate, who will also have sex with both his wife and her lovers in front of the player
Will there be a route where we can keep the relationship we have with the wife right now as well? They are both really happy and respectful of eachother in a wholesome way while they are doing the cuckolding and it honestly feels really nice. Or is what you are describing here the only route planned?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

But what about the face, Ben?

ArcRT38tp

Oct 12, 2021

Ah!? The story hooked me because it was a loving couple who would have her friend to satisfy her while she lovingly kisses her husband.

Fahnenjunker

Jun 12, 2021
From Patreon:

- Added day 9. Another hot massage pherapy
- Added day 10. Time to rock! Let's dance?
Around 100 new renders added.

I analyzed poll , some people are ready for frequent and short updates, the other half want longer updates. Let's try to find a middle ground
I plan the next update for the end of February and it will have at least 3 new scenes, I think this will satisfy all parties
Ver 1.4 expected:
- 3 new scenes
- Replays (!!!)

Keep up the good work.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love this game and I love this dev. I know a lot of you have complained about wifey's looks, but, to me, she is a 10 because she checks all my desire boxes. Granted, she is kinda plain from a beauty standpoint, but, her demeanor, her attitude, and her real love for her hubby, say so much more.
Her hubby is loving watching his wife turn into a complete slut, together they share everything including the cum in her mouth, pussy, or ass. They are enjoying life together and are hurting no one in the process. Wouldn't we all love to do that?
She reminds me so much of a girlfriend I had back in my youth, very much so. A pixie of a girl whose voice was naturally sultry, just hearing her voice made me hard. Short hair, (I prefer long hair), that look in her eyes, and her willingness to please her hubby.
I wish there was sound, would love to hear wifey moaning.
Beauty cums in so many ways. They definitely, don't all have to be glamourous Hollywood stars and models.
Still would love to see the loving couple get themselves a family pet, and see wifey working in a sleazy bar with a gloryhole.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love this game and I love this dev. I know a lot of you have complained about wifey's looks, but, to me, she is a 10 because she checks all my desire boxes. Granted, she is kinda plain from a beauty standpoint, but, her demeanor, her attitude, and her real love for her hubby, say so much more.
Her hubby is loving watching his wife turn into a complete slut, together they share everything including the cum in her mouth, pussy, or ass. They are enjoying life together and are hurting no one in the process. Wouldn't we all love to do that?
She reminds me so much of a girlfriend I had back in my youth, very much so. A pixie of a girl whose voice was naturally sultry, just hearing her voice made me hard. Short hair, (I prefer long hair), that look in her eyes, and her willingness to please her hubby.
I wish there was sound, would love to hear wifey moaning.
Beauty cums in so many ways. They definitely, don't all have to be glamourous Hollywood stars and models.
Still would love to see the loving couple get themselves a family pet, and see wifey working in a sleazy bar with a gloryhole.
Thanks, 68.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes