VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I tried to voice this also. He started out right ... small monthly releases got the attention of the group. Then he changed holding back release until the next is complete. Stopped communicating. He paid base is shrinking because of it. Put it out a week or two after patreon . Do teasers .... the more people talk about the game the more things grow for him. Keep the exposure moving. This is how A couples duet, Pineapple express and Many others started to make their Dev a reward for their work. Yes it take some time.....

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
And honestly the whole longer wait was to have more content but looks like it will be the same.... So longer wait for same amount ooooofffffff.

User_68P

Jul 17, 2023
I think another factor in the number of posts slowing down (or not taking off) could be an effect of the very clear message by the dev (on Jan 22) on the genre of the game. The dev was very clear on this being a hard cuckold game, and this was not clear initially. I myself picked up on "hotwife" in the title which often equals sharing, and also the first releases showed a quite consensual and loving couple. Now some people might have moved on due to this statement, and the people with "hard cuck kink" might not have found it as it is not clear on the first page (it's very much due an update as it still says bi-weekly updates).

Regardless: I agree with you packard1928 that there are ways to grow your audience as a developer. Expose the product, communicate a lot and do not make it too expensive to support. Set up a discord for interested people, and keep a patron channel for the paying subs.

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
Support me on PATREON and play lastest version! Further development of the game depends only on you!

Happy to present to you ver 1.4

- Added day 11 - A rock star invites you to visit. Why does he need this?

- Added day 12 - Another visit for a massage but now you have a new brilliant idea!

- Added day 13 - Making a video with a couple actors is cool, but what about a threesome?

- Added Gallery - Yeah, after loading save file, you can choose THE GALLERY and replay all old scenes

- Changed home screen. Now You have option, "Go to sleep" and start new day (new quest) or use the Gallery

- Added option in the final quest, where you can choose the level of insults from your wife and already in the next update, new options will appear in your dialogues with your wife. Some people like it when their wife starts to mock him, but others not so much. Now you have a choice!

And yes,

taru

Apr 23, 2018
just wanna say like others may have i like the game enough but is there really any point to the choices either way they're both gonna fall to degen activities so i dont think theres a need to have them the only choice that does anything is what to name the video lol

Reactions: GarhAngel25

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Exist a ntr path? Or is just sharing? I dont like the games where the MC is involved, I prefer cheating games and play with the POV from the husband who doesn't know what's happening, just find clues hehe, the misteries are so exciting and create a lot of anticipation for me :love: I ask because the game looks good and I'm interested, thanks for the answer! :giggle:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else laugh at this fake bit of trying to add drama?

" How far will you go, will you become a cuckold, will you turn your wife into a hotwife? "

Umm, they are one in the same, so if she's a "Hotwife" and not like swinging where the husband is involved, that's by definition a cuck so it's amusing for the story to ask if that will happen. :D

Reactions: GarhAngel25

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
When will the branching finally start, as the choices still only add some flavor text (they don't really matter in the long run)

I have 2 playthroughs, 1 where it's just for money (no cum kiss and cleanup either on this one), and the other where he enjoys it, but so far it ultimately ends up the same.

Why did she lie to Tom that the MC likes licking her after she got fucked? On top of that she never got permission to suck and fuck him from her hubby, so from her POV she's obviously cheating, she doesn't know he knows and doesn't tell him what she did either.

It seems she wants to have sex for pleasure and is starting to use making videos as an excuse, he'll probably find her fucking Henry or just having finished fucking Henry without having been able to record anything very soon.

If you clean her up she seems dead serious about adding that rule.

With all this evidence I don't see this game having a good ending, this will go from hotwife to hard NTR very fast, especially because the MC has a tiny dick and is a quickshot, you could've at least let him have the ability to satisfy his wife.

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
When will the branching finally start, as the choices still only add some flavor text (they don't really matter in the long run)

I have 2 playthroughs, 1 where it's just for money (no cum kiss and cleanup either on this one), and the other where he enjoys it, but so far it ultimately ends up the same.

Why did she lie to Tom that the MC likes licking her after she got fucked? On top of that she never got permission to suck and fuck him from her hubby, so from her POV she's obviously cheating, she doesn't know he knows and doesn't tell him what she did either.

It seems she wants to have sex for pleasure and is starting to use making videos as an excuse, he'll probably find her fucking Henry or just having finished fucking Henry without having been able to record anything very soon.

If you clean her up she seems dead serious about adding that rule.

With all this evidence I don't see this game having a good ending, this will go from hotwife to hard NTR very fast, especially because the MC has a tiny dick and is a quickshot, you could've at least let him have the ability to satisfy his wife.
The game treats you like worthless trash. Not hotwife at all , quite the opposite. Nothing you say or do really matters.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
The game title is wrong. Not every hotwife has or makes her husband a cuck. I was in a swingers group for over 15 years, and not one of the couples I met were like that. If the game is going to be a straight up cucking game, then it shouldn't be called hotwife. Sharing is one thing, but this is not sharing, it's straight up NTR. After reading the devs plans for the future of the story, I've definitely played this for the last time. Best of luck with your game, you're going to lose a lot of supporters by not giving them a choice, but that's your prerogative. Have a good one.

Yep, I believe hotwifing is more about the husband's ego, his excitement and him wanting to share her (generally). Cucking is about humiliation. Wether it's willing or not. Completely different.

One is about having fun with your wife and friends, maybe even strangers. The other is about possibly grabbing a shot gun from the closet. Or not... :LOL:

To simplify the understanding (Hotwife=ego) (Cuck=humiliation)

At least, that's how I've always interpreted it. Am I wrong?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
OOoffff as much as i like this game ill say it, longer wait same amount of content smh. Thought it was supposed to be more for the longer wait but let the trend continue (for those who know what im talking about).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes