• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed My Gym Mommy Treats Me Like A Kid! [v1.0.2] [Peach Punch!]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
A gymcel's wildest dream. Tfw no 30-something gem at the squat racks miring you on shoulder press before she launches a snusnu attack. :cry:

So are the three endings just the Bad End (two paths to it midway though) And the Good End Canon/Non-canon? Or is there a neutral end as the third, seen some say that's all three which is kind of weird.

As some said, that growing a spine = bad end is just... Wish there was a bit of a neutral ending then or at least one where its the good end with "mommy" but MC actually shows effort to "make mommy proud." Missed opportunity for that being the third route, which would've rounded the game out nicely.

Also... that they make her listed as 160lbs? The way it portrays the pinning down scenes in the gym I almost misread that in kilos. No "surprisingly heavy" muscular woman with that frame is weighing under 200 at 6' my dudes. Those thighs let alone everything else arent adding up, lol.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
MC: "I'm so weak and pathetic looking"
Also MC: Is leaner and more muscular than the average man

SSLover

Jul 15, 2019
+1 . Anyone has a mod or knows something to reduce interface or hide text?
Was really playning to buy it on steam but the damn text box, ui scale bothers me too fucking much to care

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

From another side
PC

LINUX

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i yearn for the day when someone will make a tall buff girl VN that's not exclusively for the hyper-maso crowd. i'm not even 5 minutes in and i'm already disappointed in the MC, the dialogue, and myself for reading it :KEK:

edit: i will say that it's truly a mark of genius that i legitimately can't tell from the dialogue if the dev has a really good or really bad relationship with his mother lmao

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
why are the only endings "become a spineless simp" or "become horribly depressed because you stood up for yourself once in your life" :cautious:

i really wish PP would allow for a little more variety in his endings

Reactions: TrashMonster

Danboy16

Jan 21, 2019
why are the only endings "become a spineless simp" or "become horribly depressed because you stood up for yourself once in your life" :cautious:

i really wish PP would allow for a little more variety in his endings
i suggest u to try StrongGirls FMG VN game.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes