VN - Others - Completed - My Gym Mommy Treats Me Like A Kid! [v1.0.2] [Peach Punch!]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Yeah there's only 8 scenes to collect and you can spam through it within 5 minutes. A quick VN with almost no choices. At least the female MC is hot. Don't play this VN unless you wanna be dissapointed.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MoneyMan181

Peach Punch is back at it again to give us more of his completely unfiltered fantasies and asking money for it.

Full disclosure: I didn't finish this game. I only played around 10 minutes but I'm sure this game is just as short as the previous so that's probably a 1/6th of the content already.

Like I said already, this is just someone typing out all their fantasies in the most unabashed and shameless way. There is absolutely 0 subtlety, 0 sense of progression, 0 logic, etc. It's just so unbelievably unrealistic that it's not even remotely believable. The writing in this seriously feels like some 13 year old just discovering their mommy kink and writing this out despite never having written anything else before.

I jotted down my thoughts as I was going through this, as I felt like I would need it. Boy was that an understatement:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Now you may be thinking, "But Mr.MoneyMan, aren't you negatively biased because you didn't like the first game?"

Ordinarily, you would be right wonderful person reading this! However I'm a sucker for mommydomes and the like, so I was willing to put aside my suspicions and try this game out with an open mind regardless. Unfortunately this has all the flaws of Peach Punch's previous game, with the exception being that the girl in this game isn't a complete piece of shit. The art shifting styles between CGs, the characters being off-model(one of the CGs has her hair the wrong way), and the overall cringey feeling writing plague this work just as badly as the last one.

RANT ABOUT A SOMEWHAT MINOR FLAW IN THE GAME:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Some more minor nitpicks: The spray paint effect aesthetic is kinda ugly and doesn't make much sense, space bar doesn't advance dialogue for some reason, and right click brings up the settings instead of the save menu.

Once again, I see no reason to play this rather than just looking up something on Archive Of Our Own or Literotica. The art is of varying quality and doesn't add a ton to the experience, the writing feels juvenile and ridiculous, and it's almost definitely short enough that even if you do like it, it'll just leave you wanting more. If you care about writing quality at all, this will just make you annoyed as hell.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ophanim

For such a short and fun VN, this one does a good job of capturing the emotional state of its characters. Daisuke is very open and expressive about how he feels, particularly in the canon route, which is unfailingly presented as a good thing for him and those around him. Yes. More of this. Bf goals. Cute af.

I also liked how Minami, while clearly a guy's horny fantasy, isn't presented as the perfect domme. She's impulsive, makes mistakes, and isn't completely sure of herself at all times, while taking clear and decisive action to carry the plot forward on her broad shoulders, which is literally all it takes to push a character from 'waifu meat puppet' (extremely common on here) to something approaching a person. Is she very idealized? Yes. Could she do with a smidge more depth? Sure. Do I wish I could play from her perspective? Absolutely. But what's here is quite good for the standards of this site.

Play isn't always openly consensual, but I feel like it is where it matters, and the times where lines get blurred are framed as Minami not being sure of what she wants, and her repressed domme desires getting the better of her, which is... honestly quite relatable.

The art is fine. It's not incredible, but it works for what it's going for. The choice of scenes feel quite fresh for MF stories, and work well with the gym theme. I admit, I had to play this without the sound, so cannot comment on the music or VAing. I can't imagine it was awful, given the other production values.

If I had one complaint, it would be the awkward animations that interrupt the flow of text on my potato PC. Honestly, if they'd mattered more to the timing of a scene like they did for the barbell sex scene, I might've cared for them, but the animations actively detracted from most of the scenes for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

itsreal

The game is short but has multiple endings. Great art, interesting idea. Good writing and execution. No complaints.

I can see some people not liking the options menu, or the text box, or the way the backlog text works. But I found those easy to ignore.

I need more Mommy content suddenly. Didn't know that I did.