bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game doesn't seem finished at all, it doesn't quite end, unless there's a specific route you've got to choose

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Now that I am finish the game I would like to get the walkthrough and the only one I see is up to v.7, is there one for this update somewhere.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This game doesn't seem finished at all, it doesn't quite end, unless there's a specific route you've got to choose
So, he's quitting the game?
No he is not quitting the game but in a way this game is done.

I know that the majority of you wanted the game to go on but it was never intended to keep on going for ever. However... There are some good news. While my main focus will be the new game that I'm currently working on there are going to be occasional DLC type of downloads for MGA, standalone versions, separate from the main game. They will keep telling the story and adding gameplay to the gentleman ending (that you can see now in the completed version). All I can say is that they will come around once every 2 months, depending on the time I have to work on them. You will still be able to make decisions and change the course of the game, it's not only going to be a story. But that's enough of that for now.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It just ends weird, it doesn't seem done at all, there's still room for much more, maybe it's just me, who knows.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
He's not quitting, he just decided that you get two options:

1. Be an asshole in-game and get an ending

2. Be a decent man and wind up with a complete non-ending and maybe, sometime later, he might come back and offer a DLC story that continues it.

This is not how you end your first project when you're hoping to get people to sponsor further work.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I understand why he set up for the gentlemen ending to be open ended so you don't have a ending that cuts off all possibility of continuing things with expansions that carry on the story with adventures the other endings had a feel that they couldn't really be continued

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Holy shit. This is the kind of poorly-conceived, cash-grab bullshit you expect from EA games. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING ENDING BE DLC. You can't. And don't tell me "well, it's not the ending, you got an ending, this is the CONTINUATION" because no, bullshit, no. That's crap and we all know it.
He's not quitting, he just decided that you get two options:

1. Be an asshole in-game and get an ending

2. Be a decent man and wind up with a complete non-ending and maybe, sometime later, he might come back and offer a DLC story that continues it.

This is not how you end your first project when you're hoping to get people to sponsor further work.
I can understand your disappointment on the gentleman ending, I'd rather have it finished, too.

But I don't think the criticism you're both leveling here applies.
You don't buy stuff on patreon. You decide to support an artist who - in most cases - eventually releases his product FOR FREE.
Daniels K. has released multiple games already, this isn't his first. All of them are eventually available FOR FREE.
If you do decide to support him, all you get is premium access, which is earlier access to the content. That's all. Patreon is there to support and help finance an artist you like and wish to support so he can keep producing content. You don't buy anything, nor do you have to.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to complain about further content updates on a forum where you're getting all these games for free anyway. Most of us here didn't support Daniels K. one bit. To then be pissed off that he's stretching some content through future occasional updates since he can't continue all plot strands anymore seems entirely inappropriate.

And if I'd ultimately have to choose, I'd rather he do future content updates to give us a great gentleman ending that we'll get - either way - for free anyway, rather than getting some half-assed mediocre conclusion now.

The primary reason the current ending is so annoying is because it's incomplete and unexpected since we expected that we could finish every route. It was a bad decision to not give a heads-up about that, but ultimately if he'd asked: what do you want, a quick finish to the gentleman ending or rather that I deliver some more gentleman content while working on the next game, most people would have clearly favored the latter.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
I haven't played it yet, but I imagine you're not going to get rewarded for being a gentleman with tons of sex. That's not the point of being one in this game or real life (i.e. NiceGuy TM).

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Can we get a few more upload sites ( WORKUPLOAD or a torrent would be even better), and take down the gofile one as as soon as i click on it it comes up with a warning in my antivirus about blocking a bitcoin miner.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
You get sex every day with your GF going the gentleman route.
Oh, I see the issue then. The creator built up a culture of reward for good behavior and then deprives players of that final payoff in accordance with that culture.

Or something, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm drunk.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Oh, I see the issue then. The creator built up a culture of reward for good behavior and then deprives players of that final payoff in accordance with that culture.

Or something, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm drunk.
Actually, the "gentleman" route gives you two sex scenes before the ending.
And you don't have to be an actual "gentleman" or "nice guy", you just have to now and then show you actually care about your gf. 'Cause if you don't show your amnesic gf that you care and give her something to hold onto, you're kind of a jerk.

updated walkthrough?
You probably won't get one, the walkthrough creator didn't write anything for months.
That aside, it's actually not difficult to play through the game without a walkthrough - everything's usually giving you a good idea of what to do (marked routes, etc.).
And if you still miss lots of scenes...that's what my gallery mod is there for.

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Actually, the "gentleman" route gives you two sex scenes before the ending.
And you don't have to be an actual "gentleman" or "nice guy", you just have to now and then show you actually care about your gf. 'Cause if you don't show your amnesic gf that you care and give her something to hold onto, you're kind of a jerk.

You probably won't get one, the walkthrough creator didn't write anything for months.
That aside, it's actually not difficult to play through the game without a walkthrough - everything's usually giving you a good idea of what to do (marked routes, etc.).
And if you still miss lots of scenes...that's what my gallery mod is there for.
I only would really like an updated walkthrough to see which scenes are where instead of playing this game multiple times. Oh well...

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes