dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sure who got the better deal in the jerk route. Adrian, aside from having a girls name ends up with a pregnant wife (looks to be 3 or 4 months along), who could be pregnant by a construction worker, her ex-boyfriend, or her ex-boss, or the MPC who ends up with a hot stripper and her friends.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
The Gentleman route is going to be getting DLC (standalone downloads) as story continuation, that is why h ended it open so to speak
Keep in mind the Dev prefaced this with maybe and might and that it would be while working on other projects, meaning we might get this DLC tomorrow or next month or next year or the DEV may never release this content. Your comment implies that the content is coming in a future DLC this is not the case, this content may someday be released but there is absolutely no guarantee implied or otherwise.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
O_O

Holy shit. This is the kind of poorly-conceived, cash-grab bullshit you expect from EA games. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING ENDING BE DLC. You can't. And don't tell me "well, it's not the ending, you got an ending, this is the CONTINUATION" because no, bullshit, no. That's crap and we all know it.
The gentleman ending should be counted as canon or true ending .. canon or true ending should normally be more rewarding and contribute more "completion" towards the end of story.

I think personally the idea that he intend to add more to the canon/true ending rather than to push out 4 standard ending shows he does care about the "completeness" of the game as the title is always about the GF.
If the GF ending is just standard sex and they live happily ever after , yes , its completed , but would you like that?
Obivously he got a different emphasis on the true ending ,but maybe time constraints force him to release the final version by the stipulated time
By adding on to the GF true ending , it shows that he wants the canon ending to make a difference.
*But having said that , i do disclaim that I do not have an idea how he is continuing the gentleman ending hehe =D , it might be a bigger letdown.

Frankly i don't think I would complain if he announced there are add-on continuation to the endings sister(esp sis , i take her over GF anytime =D) or NTR endings in the near future.

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
I know that the majority of you wanted the game to go on but it was never intended to keep on going for ever. However... There are some good news. While my main focus will be the new game that I'm currently working on there are going to be occasional DLC type of downloads for MGA, standalone versions, separate from the main game. They will keep telling the story and adding gameplay to the gentleman ending (that you can see now in the completed version). All I can say is that they will come around once every 2 months, depending on the time I have to work on them. You will still be able to make decisions and change the course of the game, it's not only going to be a story. But that's enough of that for now.

O_O

Holy shit. This is the kind of poorly-conceived, cash-grab bullshit you expect from EA games. YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING ENDING BE DLC. You can't. And don't tell me "well, it's not the ending, you got an ending, this is the CONTINUATION" because no, bullshit, no. That's crap and we all know it.
I completely agree.

I don't know about others, but I hate this game now because of the gentleman ending. I don't care about what Daniels K. thinks he's going to do with it in the future.

You. Don't. End. A. Story. This. Way. EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This is not the ending... Just pissed me off... An open anding... You treated her like angel and... that happened... F*ck disapointment
Is it now? I haven't played it since 0.7. I just looked at the images and read the change log.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
They can tag it however they like, but the gentleman "ending" wasn't an ending at all.
What even happens? It's hard to keep track of that stuff just by the images considering the animations are so zoomed in that you can barely tell who is stooping whom.

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
I loved the sister ending, from the moment when shes about to leave and confessing her feelings to the very end i think it was pretty good... the GF ending on the other end was a total disappointment.. he could've had easily given it a proper ending and then expand the story a little bit with "dlc's"

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
i think not every game ends happy?(((even games that should please people.this game throw me in bad mood.i feel emotional pain playing this game...is that Creator wan't to people feel?...

Reactions: Schnubsl
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes