Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
really good idea. game isnt that complicated actually the reason i miss most of the content i dont like being a jerk even in video games but i guess i have to now.
It's not complicated, but with all the hidden requirements many players will miss lots of content. Just imagine we reached only day 4. Later on with future updates more and more choices will be dependable on previous choices made in old versions.

Plus the fact the dev will be introducing secondary optional objectives, this will seriously make it hard for me to keep track of them all while trying to fit them all in 1 document.

Reactions: atlas114 and Gio

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
How complicated is the game currently?

I have one save file where I only chose 7 full hearts, and one save file where I only chose 7 broken hearts. It's pointless to try to cater to anything in between since it only affects the end scene, and you can see that by simply ending the day with one heart less. Of course there may later be scenes that require certain flags to be triggered, but as far as I can tell there aren't any right now other than establishing contact with Mary and Betty (and to a certain extent, the detective). These flags don't seem codependent on your relationship status so far. I'll worry about that later, when the side quests appear. This will cause issues with my saves regardless, since I assume they will be added to previous days.

How I got the Betty scene

For people having trouble calling Betty, I get her scene in my jerk route, where I have contact with Mary and took Betty's number during dinner on day 4. In my gentleman route, I only do the teasing with her sister as long as it doesn't lose any hearts, but no cheating outside that.

20 minutes later bug

My gentleman route is getting the 20 minutes later bug where the girls leave the house. This is where I am supposed to be called by Mary, but I have no contact with her in my gentleman route, so it just stops on "20 minutes later". I assume that if I have contact with Mary, the game will progress regardless of which route I'm on.

The NOPY download which someone said was working is down right now, but I'm going to try Filebox since it's the only one up. I doubt it'll work though, since it seems odd if that's the only randomly corrupt part in the game.

Reactions: Qleaf

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
20 minutes later bug
There's another bug for me at the same day on the jerk route. I've got both Mary and Betty and if I have 7 broken heart at the end of the day, the game screen freezes when it show the two sister talking with the main character. If it's just 6 broken heart, the game is working.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone share a save file that before the sister sex scene ?
Not sure which scene you're talking about, but here's the one from the beginning of day 4 (save 19). Not really sex.

I also uploaded the one for the end of the day (save 20). Just maintain 7 broken hearts by telling her to "stop eating so much" and "no" to sleeping together.

Note: You may need to save to slot 19 and 20 before adding the files for them to work. Something about the global save not displaying them properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustGuilty

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Look what I've been messing around with, please note this is just me messing around, I might not do it if I don't feel like it in the future and will be strictly based on my mood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you think?

Basically I'll be writing down the Choices' effects along side the choices, which will reduce the need to look at the walkthrough by 90% more or less

Tramall

Jul 9, 2017
Look what I've been messing around with, please note this is just me messing around, I might not do it if I don't feel like it in the future and will be strictly based on my mood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you think?

Basically I'll be writing down the Choices' effects in the along side the choices, which will reduce the need to look at the walkthrough by 90% more or less

That is awesome, hope it works out

Also, how do you save on RPGM, I'm a noob, thanks for any help, hehe

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Also, how do you save on RPGM, I'm a noob, thanks for any help, hehe
If you mean saving in-game:
  1. Either "Right-Click" OR press "Esc"
  2. Choose "Save" Either by Clicking on it with the mouse OR by using the arrows + pressing "Enter"
  3. Choose a Slot Either by Clicking on it with the mouse OR by using the arrows + pressing "Enter"
Why do I keep saying " OR " , it mainly relies on the developer. Just offering you all options :)

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
If you mean saving in-game:
  1. Either "Right-Click" OR press "Esc"
  2. Choose "Save" Either by Clicking on it with the mouse OR by using the arrows + pressing "Enter"
  3. Choose a Slot Either by Clicking on it with the mouse OR by using the arrows + pressing "Enter"
Why do I keep saying " OR " , it mainly relies on the developer. Just offering you all options :)

I have tried both and can't save at all.. Sorry reinstalled it working now..

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the current workaround is to either go full jerk mode which doesn't trigger the bug or make sure you call that Betty chick (by holding onto her number). worked good for me.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
how do you extract the cg?
Here's a Java application that will extract RPG Maker MV files:

You will need to have a Java runtime environment installed. Just follow the instructions on the page.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
the current workaround is to either go full jerk mode which doesn't trigger the bug or make sure you call that Betty chick (by holding onto her number). worked good for me.
that sucks cuz i didnt wanna call betty and ruin my perfect score with the gf...but i guess no choice

May 15, 2017
Can someone upload full cg set? the site works but it will take me to long to download the files as download as zip does not work for me.
Update: Now that I checked the link, it was different from that website decrypter. So I will see if cg is extracted.

Last edited:

petschko

Jan 18, 2017
Even if it's a bit Offtopic...
I saw some times, that some are complaining that the Website-Version has some bugs... Please report them, so that I can fix them... If you don't have an Github Account, just send me a Mail or a PM here.

Hope it's not critical that I wrote this into that topic here =/

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes