petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
it'd be good if the MC could get the amnesia chick pregnant and then the next day the amnesia chick forgets and can't figure out why she's pregnant

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
That one is a more updated version of the one I have downloaded lol. Yours has the save all as zip option, I went ahead and used mine saving one at a time earlier. XD
Found it by accident, the only issue is that it can't do a huge amount at one time, the most I de-crypted was 250 files.

it'd be good if the MC could get the amnesia chick pregnant and then the next day the amnesia chick forgets and can't figure out why she's pregnant
Think that would be 2.1 version if you wanted the actually physical pregnancy to show, would mess it up a bit if the devs put a 6 months later during parts that could really progress some situations. But I like where your going with it

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Why don't they ever update the video she watches in the morning? She's twice found that she's into with the threeway relationship with her sister, why not add that to the video?

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I have a question, after 3 first days can I end the days being neutral? or something will happen.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Why don't they ever update the video she watches in the morning? She's twice found that she's okay with the threeway relationship with her sister, why not add that to the video?
I have a question, after 3 first days can I end the days being neutral? or something will happen.
I don't think game tracks how you ended each day other than the point advantage going into the next day. So you can do what you want. What seems to matter is what scenes you got with the side girls in order to see the new scenes with them.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"– 2 NTR scenes (Optional)"

yea...i know his definition of "optional"....so sad. Will just check the cg and ignore the added gameplay again ( ' - ')

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Global save, among other things, specifies that there's a particular save in the folder. For instance if you've got a file4.rpgsave it allows you to load it. Just start a new game and save asap in the 4th slot, the game will create the global save and then you can copy your new save (Mas92s') to this folder n load it.
Confusing, I don't get it. I have a global save and Mas92's saves copied into the game's save folder but I can't open Mas's save in-game cus they're not even in it. The only save is the save that I saved during new game, the saves I copied aren't there this is annoying please help.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck in the end of day 2. I had 7 good hearts both days but now when I try to enter the bathroom it says that the sister is in although she's in the living room. I did a quick search in the forum but found only people with the same problem, not a solution. So is there one or does anyone have a save after the bathroom with two "good" days?

Reactions: KVZeph

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
New to this game but after two tries i found that whatever you do, something different happens for different paths. The walkthrough sure is a big help.

May 5, 2017
OMG i fucked up......This game had NTR tag i didn't notice o_Oif i had noticed earlier than i wouldn't have wasted my precious 4 hrs,shitty game slow and what with the story line doesn't make any sense....feel bad for the cutiees :disappointed:

teq

Oct 14, 2017
OMG i fucked up......This game had NTR tag i didn't notice o_Oif i had noticed earlier than i wouldn't have wasted my precious 4 hrs,shitty game slow and what with the story line doesn't make any sense....feel bad for the cutiees :disappointed:
The first NTR pissed me off( I know I could skipped it but I gave it a chance, i shouldn't have done that) but the Next NTRs can be avoided. (I'm learning english, sorry).

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Confusing, I don't get it. I have a global save and Mas92's saves copied into the game's save folder but I can't open Mas's save in-game cus they're not even in it. The only save is the save that I saved during new game, the saves I copied aren't there this is annoying please help.
Try this:
1. Check Mas's save filename e.g. file4.rpgsave: 4 means 4th save slot.
2. Start a fresh new game and save asap on 4th slot
3. Close the game and copy Mas save in \www\save\ and overwrite the file.
4. Launch your game and load save #4

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes