Mar 7, 2017
why cant we just have a classic game for once jeez
Whoa now, slow the fuck down cowboy, something like 80-90% of games have been 'classic' games but now the cuckold fetish is starting to get the recognition it deserves. So you go off and play one of the many MANY 'classic' games while I and those like me huddle around the cucky warmth that is this game against the vast cold bleak sea of vanilla bullshit.

Reactions: Elkfood

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Whoa now, slow the fuck down cowboy, something like 80-90% of games have been 'classic' games but now the cuckold fetish is starting to get the recognition it deserves. So you go off and play one of the many MANY 'classic' games while I and those like me huddle around the cucky warmth that is this game against the vast cold bleak sea of vanilla bullshit.
Alright, then, it appears that this " theme " is more popular than i though, so ill leave this game for you then

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
I'm not surprised by the NTR in his game lel, i mean had you play his previous games, it's just full of NTR shit. At least in this game you can choose to skip the scenen :D. After all if you haven't seen it with your eyes then it doesn't happen

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I'm not surprised by the NTR in his game lel, i mean had you play his previous games, it's just full of NTR shit. At least in this game you can choose to skip the scenen :D. After all if you haven't seen it with your eyes then it doesn't happen
But it makes me so sad cuz with the workers peeping on the gf , you can actually beat them to the ground and it was very satisfying for me , but then IT happens, and theres no "counterattack" and last thing, every choice ive made were to stay faithful to the gf and reject every sister proposition and yet shes in the dressing cabin anyway , like really --'

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Dam I only played up to day two where the PC knocks the shit out of someone. I thought it was a Macho route, now I am hearing about the cuck shit lol. Oh well off I go to another game.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Dam I only played up to day two where the PC knocks the shit out of someone. I thought it was a Macho route, now I am hearing about the cuck shit lol. Oh well off I go to another game.
Well if you dont like or hate ntr/cuck yup better run boy ^^

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Tbf so far we know that only when we go to the Hospital that the NTR will happen, i think the next update you can choose to follow your GF or not. It's pretty apparent that you'll need to choose to spend time with whom to gain her ending. At least we can hope that the CREEPY detective will get to the bottom of the crash soon, cause it's pretty clear that the NTR guy is the one that cause the crash.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Soo i dont know if i can say this here, but ( for me ) it turned from a really good demo and promising game to a trash game , and with trash , i mean cuck, cuck and cuck, why in almost every game when you control a male and you have a gf she has to get touched,raped or anything else horrible, why cant we just have a classic game for once jeez, thanks anyway for the link, but sadness
Wait what? this turned into NTR sht? i was about to download update then i read your posts, man... I had high hopes into this game. But then again i fooled myself i guess, since i played stranded whit benefits and that game turned to sht. So i supose i knew what the author does... lol, well time to say goodbye to this game.

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Wait what? this turned into NTR sht? i was about to download update then i read your posts, man... I had high hopes into this game. But then again i fooled myself i guess, since i played stranded whit benefits and that game turned to sht. So i supose i knew what the author does... lol, well time to say goodbye to this game.
Im sorry , didnt want to spoil anything, i just dont know how to do it :/ , but yeah its ntr/cuck now even if you make right choice ( stick to your gf / be patient , gentle )

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Im sorry , didnt want to spoil anything, i just dont know how to do it :/ , but yeah its ntr/cuck now even if you make right choice ( stick to your gf / be patient , gentle )
Is good you informed us, this way me and other people who don't like that shit can avoid it. It's just a shame because his renders are good haha.

May 7, 2017
Well I haven't tried any other of Daniel's games but, this is just the second release for MGA and maybe that scene was only meant for a set-up for the story and in the next release you may do something about it, hopefully and fingers crossed.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Like i said the Creepy detective is certainly onto something already, my guess is we'll see his action soonish, and of course we can basically confirm that NTR will only happen when GF go to hospital. We're safe for 1-2 updates :D

Reactions: groove888

WaderCrade

Apr 27, 2017
So, I can not enter the room after the workout in the second day, there is some problem with the game or it's the "end" for the latest update?

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
So, I can not enter the room after the workout in the second day, there is some problem with the game or it's the "end" for the latest update?
I believe you have to go use the toilet first or the sink, then you can go to the bedroom.

CaniTroG

May 29, 2017
I believe you have to go use the toilet first or the sink, then you can go to the bedroom.
I'm stuck in the same part. After I used toilet, can't do or go anything/anywhere...that's fuckin sad I was fuckin enjoying this game...Is this a bug or a lack of update?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes